Marketing Mix of Dettol

Samwidu

Hi cheena.. pls click on the Marketing Mix of Dettol.ppt (the link in blue) on the page. u will get an option to open/save the ppt. save it. All the best

singh.king1987

nice one.. see there is always an option to imroving ur wrk, but u did a nice job and got it nicelly done so jst keep it up..

cheerz....

allAboutMBA

Hello every1,
We had presented the Marketing Mix of Dettol 1s as a group presentation. I thot it might be of some use to others, so m posting the same here. Tell me how it is, n suggest how cud i have made it better.

Regards
Sameer

Thanks..................................................................................

You will get ample amount of notes on the website on Dettol and even on Marketing mix. I would just like to elucidate the concept more on advertising. they use their advertising more efficiently and effectively. The latest ads of Dettol is not just eye catchy but also inducing. They have always use advertising as the powerful medium to convey their message efficiently.

whoyou919

:SugarwareZ-248::valk::SugarwareZ-153::SugarwareZ-185::SugarwareZ-238::SugarwareZ-058::bathbaby::nerd::nerd::nerd: