Parle-G marketing strategy..

ankitaverma82

hi can u plz upload these files in unzipped mode i'm unable to open it as my os is not supporting the win.rar or any software of this sort.. plz..

singh.king1987

hey is grt.. good wrk.....

hey do u have the details of all the activities tht parle is into..(in regards to ur ppt)
good luck...
cheers

amar_yoyo

NIM AMMAN THULLGUL NAA KEYYA. ILLA ANDRE ADANNA DIRECT AGI HELOD KALTHKOLRO GAANDUGALA...

NIM AMMAN THULLANNA THUPPA MAAROVARU KEYYA....

venkkrish

hey.. its really useful thank you!! can u please upload or mail me([email protected]) more details on its latest marketing strategy??? and i also need information on indian food sector details.. where can i get these info..

vihar

hey.. its really useful thank you!! can u please upload or mail me([email protected]) more details on its latest marketing strategy??? and i also need information on indian food sector details.. where can i get these info..

Anyone has info on Indian biscuit industry details especially for the latest FY, please send me the link

Thnx

Aru88

This is a powerpoint presentation about how Parle used the marketing mix to promote its flagship brand Parle-G.

:SugarwareZ-191: its better to be the king of hell than to be a slave in heaven.

Hey frnds, Please don't forget to give ur feedback...it will help in in improving.Thanx.

gr88 help....really wanted sumthing lyk that for my ppt..thanx

vikramchawla88

hey guys this is vikram, there was some problem in my old profile , so i have made another one..if any of the bms guys need any help , please feel free to ask me...cheers !