JMET question papers

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
neeraj_uchila said:
Hi I need mock JMET papers or the previous JMET papers.If anybody has the the paers please upload it:bigsmile:
Some are posted within the 200+ mb CAT stuff.... u got to download it and search.

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
sudipta_wipro said:
Do anybody have any material about JMET GK? If u have please send me the link.
There is no special GK for Jmet. Just check the GK resources thread. JMET stresses more on quant.

pallab_pinki

Hi, I am a JMET aspirant. If somebody can throw some light on the preparation process for Quants then it would be a great help for me .

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
Hi, I am a JMET aspirant. If somebody can throw some light on the preparation process for Quants then it would be a great help for me .

Being tested by the IITs, a LOT of emphasis is laid on Quant and in fact, it is pretty tough too. I would suggest that you go through the Maths taught till 10th, 11th, 12th standard and also in engineering. I am not sure about any books in this regard, but generally the preparation material given by the coaching institutes should suffice.

The maths till 10th std. is pretty simple, but they're testing advanced concepts like Calculus, etc for JMET.

I would suggest that you go through some sample papers uploaded on the forum and get some idea from them. It is important to be thorough with the concept and the types of questions. Once you know that, then it becomes easy to practice.

Hi all, I am a JMET aspirant. Could you plzz tell me from where I can download the previous year papers ?

There are many threads in Preparation Resources/ General CAT queries and info !!

Just search for it.