My College Rocks !!

S

shrey420

AS FAR AS MY COLLEGE IS CONCERNED ITS D SISTER CONCERN OF BIMM PUNE PREVIOSLY KNWN AS IIMM ITS SPREAD IN 20 ACRES OF LAND HAVING 180 STUDENTS , ONE OF THE BIGGEST AUDI IN PUNE
OUR DEAN MR.K.BALASUBRAMANIAN WHOM WE DEARLY CALLED BALA SIR WAS THE PREVIOUS HEAD OF SIMS
I CAN SAY THAT FACULTIES ARE WORLD CLAS IN OUR CAMPUS SOME WELL KNW FACULTIES ARE
1.DR.PRANTOSH BANERJEE(gave tag line for pulsar "definately male"
2DR.NYMKAR (TOP 10 MARKET RESEARCHER)
3.DR.DESHPANDEY (WHO HELPED MR.KHAN FOR HIS KKR TEAM)
4.DR.NAG SIR (FRIEND OF OUR FINANCE MINISTER PRANAV MUKHERJEE GOD OF SUPPLY CHAIN MNGT)
5.DR.RAMKI (RETAIL GURU, RURAL MARKETING EXPERT
PALCEMENT FOR ALL SISTER CONCERNS IS CENTRALIZED.
WHICH GOES AROUND 3.2 LAKHS AS THERE R 1000 STUDENTS LAST YR EXCEPT SYMBI 3 INTITUTES WE WERE ONLY COLLEGE ABLE TO HOLD 100% PLACEMNTS REST U CAN C ON BIMM Direct & Digital

visheshgaur

:SugarwareZ-179:

hi was in amity business school noida its a college situated in sector 125 of noida spread over 64 acres of land.
it has everything a college should have.
a sports comlex,swimming pool,shooting range, gym,4 auditoriums,cricket ground,football ground,lawn tennis ground,basketball court,3 cafeterias,ac classrooms in over 7 blocks(they have sub blocks also)
underground parking spaces are also available.

finally my college is the best.

thank you.

Binny kumar

NSB Delhi---Rocks

hi
I want some guidelines for MBA
HI MY COLLEGE ROCK BCOZ OF ITS FACULTY WHICH ARE VERY CARING, SUPPORTING
& HAV FRIENDLY NATURE . WE HAVE DIFFERENT FESTIVAL IN OUR COLLEGE &AND OUR GROUP IN COLLEGE BCOZ OF WHICH I ROCK AND MY COLLEGE...................

sunrisefab

FOSTIIMA BUSINESS SCHOOL, Amrit Nagar, South Ex., New Delhi. If you are planning to take admission in this so called B-School, Please think not only twice but I suggest you to think hundred times. Want to know about Experience of students & their parents who took admission in session 2009 & then withdrawal of students from the FOSTIIMA, please call few of the parents.
1. Ashish Sabharwal, New Delhi. (Mobile : 9810328667)
2. Vinay , New Delhi. (Mobile : 9868451284)

We must clearify one thing that we are here to share our experiences with you & whatever we say, we have all the proofs / documents with us & the only motive is to share the problems faced by us in FOSTIIMA, so that you should be aware of them & become careful before you take admission in B-Schools like FOSTIIMA.

Regards.

bhawik

Hi People,
I am from DoMS IIT Madras and am glad to announce that I am happy with my decision to join here. You would never see DoMS in rankings, which is because it never participates in any! Placements are at par with the best in the country. The life at the IIT campus truly rocks. The campus never sleeps. The facilities are world class and the faculty are world leading authorities. I would advice all aspirants to have a look at the doms blog (mentioned in my signature) to get a feel of the campus buzz.

meher rangwala

Hello Friends!In this world of intense competition, it is essential for one to choose an education which offers a broad base of knowledge and also a strong foundation. With so many colleges and institutes everywhere, how does one choose what college is good for them?I have heard of FLAME college which offers world class education.
The aim of FLAME is to produce self-motivated & well-rounded, responsible citizens capable of taking on global challenges. Liberal Education provides an opportunity to every individual to explore, nurture and develop life skills A 75 acre campus located in a beautiful valley around 14 Kms from Pune city center, full of greenery, theatre activities, a double qualification on completing the program: A degree and the FLAME Diploma in Liberal Education ,fully residential UG program which is co-located with PG program, a teacher: student ratio of 1:14, courses in Sports, Yoga, Life Skills and NGO activities which are mandatory, renowned national and international faculty, mentoring by faculty, excellent placements for PG students are some of the unique aspects of FLAME. FLAME is the only education institute in India that offers its students an 18 hole Golf course situated right next door to its campus. For further details refer to their website.
Regards
Meher Rangwala

sami459

Hello friends
The name of my college is Royal College of arts, science and commerce. It is known for its discipline, high level of ethical standards(if u copyied even in internals then u are in a big mess) and quality of teaching! It is a college that has been graded b+ by the naac committee.it is also known as “central jail

It is located in Mira Road (East) near the Bhaktivadenta hospital .it can be reached from mira road station by rickshaw or bus .it is surrounded by the bhaktivedanta hospital, Dalmiya college(MBA school) and Royal girls school!

Courses Offered-

The college offers normal vanilla courses i.e. B.COM, BA, BSc. It also offers Bcom banking and insurance and BMS!!

Faculty:

The college boasts some of the best teachers as well as some bad apples! teachers specially the B.Com. B & I co-ordinator, create a great interest in the subjects!!

College fests-

The college fest named as “GYAN MANTHAN”, as the name suggest is simply education based save for a one or two events !

Facilities for students

Theirs is a girls common rooms but not 1 for boys.gymkhana is visited by some students. There is a basketball and volleyball court.the canteen is lik any other college canteen (READ-eat at your own risk).the library has some good books to read both for studies and fictional works.

Students –

The students is mixed consisting of both studious and average students.bunking is a taboo for us! Most of the students come from mira Bhayander area.

Class rooms

The class rooms are un even in size and are not air conditioned.the classroom are not dedicated to any class so we have to shift from 1 class to other after one or two lecture!!

Conclusion

However I would like to say my college is the thing that has prepared me for future thus I can proudly say MY COLLEGE ROCKS

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
haha .. nice one sami459 .. one of the few reviews written with a great sense of humor .. "Central Jail" eh .. you should make your classmates testify this review ;)

Hope to see you contributing a lot more around !

YASHRULES

well abt my coll "somaiya" always famous for its huge campus and for the diff fest organised here......

abt faculties for bms well its okie not quit good not bad too.....
a collage wer u can hav lots of fun with studies becoz thrs no tension for attandance and bla bla bla.....
overall a good coll and i give 6 points out of 10

somaiya provides u a lots of course a student may prefer too....but the two famous coll of somaiya r "simsor for mba n engeneering coll" very much professional.....:SugarwareZ-291:
[/CENTER][/QUOTE]
well i prefer rather thn doin bms frm somaiya do it frm other coll wer u can be more practical .......

we

imranshaikh2010

Prof. shoaib you forgot to add these details about our college
-the college is five stored structure but only the floor upto 3rd is used by college !
-the principal occupies half of third floor for his residence!!
-the college has two av room but for some unexplained reason only 1 av room(non air conditioned) is availiable for coll students
- the other room is used by the royal school and for college during gyan manthan only!!
-the college has its own version of BIG BOSS who are known as VB(Vigiliance Body), whose work is to poke nose on every matter and report it to teachers.
-the college has compulsary Yoga for all students of sy.
-their was a girls gymknana had a table tennis table used primarily as a dining table!!
well i can go on and on

thus please complete it next time!!

Pollyanna

I'm a student of IILM, Gurgaon. It's one of the topmost colleges in NCR to pursue masters in business admn.
The best thing about this institute it that the opportunities it provides its students to participate in varoius extra-curriculars. We get ample chances to showcase our capabilities, may it be participating in World Economic Forum, Doing live projects, foreign internships or organising various college fests and fairs.
And I can't foget to mention about the people who visit the campus from various industries to give an insight into the corporate world.Apart from all this the college life in itself is an experience one can never forget....

jordan

Not to worry at all. Ragging is on its way out. The vicious cycle is about to be broken and the juniors need not be scared one bit...

koolkaul

hi friends,
i am from jamia millia islamia, centre for management studies. as u all know jamia is a central university and its founded in 1920 i think one of the oldest universities in india. it has its own presitige to be a part of it and tht too be a part of the prestigious corse like MBA. Here we learn about each n evry thng needed to face the corporate world and we have most brilliant faculty wth us u can check it out. We got our own huge building and moreover we go to abroad every year wth 1 f r faculty for corporate meet tht too on the expense of the univerity and here i can say jamia rocks n i am proud to be a part of it.

nimit123

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
College name : Narsee monjee college of commerce and economics ...

Narsee monjee college is one of the best colleges in mumbai. It was established in 1964 under kelvani mandal. in 2003 maximum number of rankers were from NM. It has a good mix of academics and extracurriculars
with 19 societies to choose from, the most prominent ones being The Planning Forum, Computer Society and The English Literary Association.

The entire college has been renovated recently. The air-conditioned classrooms help the profs and students tolerate each other better. Canteen is One of the biggest and can ’fill-up’ around 200 people at a time. Amazing value for money place with good food and also a fav hangout for the junta. Well (sigh!) we share this with Mithibai college. The sports scene is good and the gymkhana is well equipped with stuff. The junta here, sure has lots to choose from.

NMites hold afest called UMANG and the buzz is that they will give malhar a run for their money.NM has a heady mix of lukhas, academic gurus, xtra curric freaks and combinations of all three. Multi-tasking is a fact of life with every other guy also pursuing CA, CS, ICWA or gearing up for CAT. Last year three of its students made it to IIMs and many others got admissions in other reputed B-schools. In 2003 15 of its students made it to the merit list of annual HSC exams.

YA I MEAN IT IS BETTER THAN THE BEST .PEOPLE WHO WANT TO ENJOY THEIR COLLEGE LIFE AND STUDY AS WELL CAN CUM TO THIS COLLEGE . NM AND MITHIBAI COMBINED HAVE A VERY FANATASTIC
CROWD WHETHER YOU GO TO CHURCHGATE TO JAIHIND,HR,SYDENHAM OR CENTRAL SUBURBS LIKE MATUNGA FOR PODDAR OR RUIA IN TERMS OF CROWD,ENJOYEMENT AND LOCALITY NM IS THE BEST OUR UMANG FESTIVAL IS THE BEST IN WHOLE MUMBAI WE HAVE BEATEN EVERY OTHER COLLEGE`S FESTIVAL INCLUDING ST.XAVIER`S MALHAR THRICE IN A ROW OUR COLLEGE IS VERY CLOSE TO GLAMOUR WORLD MANY OF THE FILM AND TV STARS HAVE STUDIED HERE AND CAN BE SEEN AROUND AND SOME ALSO VISITS OUR COLLEGE DURING FESTIVALS.OUR CANTEEN ALSO SERVES VERY GUD DOSA MAY WE AHVE TO SHARE CANTEEN WITH MITHIBAI BUT ITS GR8 TO SHARE WITH THEM THERE CROWD IS JUST AS GOOD AS US WAT TO SAY MORE THE BEST DOESNT HAVE TO BE EXPLAINED IN WORDS YOU CAN CUM AND SEE HERE OUR CROWD AND COLLEGE LIFE HAS NO MATCH ITS JUST FANATASTIC SO IF U HAV GOT GUD MARKS IN SSC OR HSC CUM AND ENJOY HERE AND DO SOME STUDY ALSO BCOZ ITS ALSO IMPORTANT IN LIFE

rati sian

Dear Members
Hello

My college is also like yours. It too rocks. It has awesome infrastructure, magnificent building and beutifully maintained lawns.The staff is well qualified and resourcefull.The students come from different states of india to get education and enhance their qualifications.I love my college.