Happy Birthday to MP - Your ManagementParadise.com Turns 5 !

I Love MP Since

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Its 24th November again and ManagementParadise.com completes half a decade of serving management students; be it BMS, BBI, BMM, BBA students and MBA aspirants or MBAs or Professionals wanting to re-visit Management Education.

happy_birthday_presents.gif

Be it from Publishing Books for TYBMS students to writing an ebook for Group Discussion and Personal Interview tips or helping you in your research reports.. we've come a long way with your support.

From 0 in Nov 24th 2004 to over 1,60,000 members in 2009, you've helped us come up with innovations, design changes, and a thriving management students community feeling.

Over the years you've graced us with Media Partner titles for the most coveted Bschools be it IIM's or IIT's or be it Conferences like the TiE summit or the Entrepreneurs Forum.

For that we thank you all.. and sincerly hope that we've delivered.. that ManagementParadise.com 's existence in 5 years has made a difference and that you will shower your love and support in the years to come :SugarwareZ-147:

So with that note, lets all wish our baby a very happy birthday.

Three cheers to MP Family, the team and all MPites :D

xfakers

appy bday MP....well ive just joined dis intrestin website 2dayh .... and fortunately managment paradise was born on dis day :p....so i guss itll be very help full to me

S

shrey420

MY BEST WISHES TO KARTIK SIR ON THIS HAPPY OCCASSION AND MY WISH THAT EVERY YEAR AHEAD WILL BE THE BEST YR FOR MP,AND IT:amen::amen::amen::SugarwareZ-178::SugarwareZ-178::SugarwareZ-178::SugarwareZ-178::SugarwareZ-178::SugarwareZ-275: WILL GROW WITH CAGR OF 100% .

preru

yayEEE HaPPyy BiRtHdAyyyyy.... seriously its been helping so many people......n m sure it wud continue dis gud wrk..happy budday managementparadise:thumbsup:

God is great

Happy birthday to management paradise.....many many congratulations to kartik sir & many members who put their efforts to make this site successful......it is so much easier to do BMS with MP's support…thanks a lot…God bless mp

anikets

"TUM JEYO HAZARO SAAL"

many congratulations to Kartik n special thnx 2 him 4 providing space 4 management students. MP rocks.....n i wish MP ill grow day ba day n made a huge impact on th carrier of mgmt students!!!

I LOVE MP

KEEP IT UP:)congo

Akash_arny

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
HI kartik and every member of MP family, this tie of ours with MP started when no one had even heard of it, now its a renowned name in the management world, I m very sorry as i was not able to make it to the party, but hey so what, i m sure Kartik u would be uploading the party pics soon. Congrats on the 5th anniversary of MP.

Status
Not open for further replies.