How to write a good assignment?

Suvin_jv

Most management students are asked to do assignments on different management topics but a few are finding it difficult to draft an assignment following the standard pattern. I hope this file helps such students to prepare an assignment and also, guides them to add citations and bibliographies!

Attachments

• HowToWriteGoodAssignment.pdf
    159.3 KB · Views: 52

Suvin_jv

This document talks about a general assignment. You can have this as a base and build your assignment on any topic!

MbAhEaVeN

• Write down all your past accomplishments - academic, extra curricular, social contributions, sports - whatever you've done well in life. Also write down all the things that you feel or care for strongly.
• What is it that you want to do in life? What is the career you want to choose for yourself in the future and why?
• Write down the area that you want to study further in. How will taking up this course of study help you achieve your long term career goals that you described above?
• Now, write down why should you have the life that you want? Why should you get all the things you listed above? What qualifies you to have all the success you desire

zoe

thank you for the great information. i find it is very useful for my future assignment. thanks again.

barrybert

Banned
Leave the introduction until you've completed your paper (the other body paragraphs), it'll make your life much easier, since you know what you've said in your paper. Just make sure your thesis is the very last sentence in your introduction and every paragraph starts with a topic sentence that relates to your thesis. Good luck!

Resume Writing Services

mikey110

hey!! thanks for sharing this information file.. can it helps me in marketing MBA.. because i m going to do MBA marketing.. please send me some information about marketing MBA.. and also tell how to prepare marketing MBA assignments.

Last edited by a moderator: