jucks85

Hi! Everyone,
Could any please help me out in developing a questionnaire for my rural marketing disseratation??
Title: 'A study on assessment of market potential of haircare products( Shampoo & Hair Oil) in rural India'

Objectives:
1. To examine the extent of brand awareness of FMCG products in selected rural areas
2. To examine the factors influencing consumers choice of FMCG products in rural market

I need a questionnaire for consumers and one for retailers. I request you to help me out on this.

Thank you very much

Kalpana Heliya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi! Everyone,
Could any please help me out in developing a questionnaire for my rural marketing disseratation??
Title: 'A study on assessment of market potential of haircare products( Shampoo & Hair Oil) in rural India'

Objectives:
1. To examine the extent of brand awareness of FMCG products in selected rural areas
2. To examine the factors influencing consumers choice of FMCG products in rural market

I need a questionnaire for consumers and one for retailers. I request you to help me out on this.

Thank you very much

Hello there..

here uploading the questionnaire for shampoo usage and awareness amongst the consumers in the rural market...hope it helps:becky:

Attachments

• Questionnaire.pdf
    445.1 KB · Views: 117
Types of Questionnaire

1. Structured questionnaire

2. Unstructured questionnaire

3. Open ended questionnaire

4. Close ended questionnaire

5. Mixed questionnaire

6. Pictorial questionnaire

7. Likert questions