View Single Post
Re: Yahoo Messenger GD Proceedings...
Old
bhavin_3
bhavin_3 is just really nicebhavin_3 is just really nicebhavin_3 is just really nicebhavin_3 is just really nice

Business Analyst at NAB

Awards Showcase
Re: Yahoo Messenger GD Proceedings... - March 13th, 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaurav200x
Hi bhavin,
I am not the moderator.... i am like another participant... and so, cant really give a personal feedback to the extent u said.... This is precisely why we need moderators who could mod during our GD sessions....
Dont worry gaurav we will try to work that out nd provide moderation to prevailing and upcoming gd's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaurav200x
Sure, will do that... but at the same time, it has been my experience, that a real time GD is more beneficial...
Yup agree to u.. but the trend i have seen in the gd's u have posted is there arent much major pts which have to be touched upon being talked about.. So BIG FIGHT would be available for 3-4 days atleast so people can bring as many points as possible.. It would be more of a gyaan session than an actual gd but believe this gyaan will help u more on the long run as u will have more pts to talk about and as we are near to the next PI dates of entrance exmz the whole focus will shift in2 online gd's...

<< THINKING MIND >>

"No Management No MP Know Management Know MP"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Friends: (3)
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: