vengabeats

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
WIFE: "What would you do if I died? Would you get married again?"

HUSBAND: "Definitely not!"

WIFE: "Why not - don't you like being married?"

HUSBAND: "Of course I do."

WIFE: "Then why wouldn't you remarry?"

HUSBAND: "Okay, I'd get married again."

WIFE: "You would? (with a hurtful look on her face).

HUSBAND: (makes audible groan)

WIFE: "Would you live in our house?"

HUSBAND: "Sure, it's a great house."

WIFE: "Would you sleep with her in our bed?"

HUSBAND: "Where else would we sleep?"

WIFE: "Would you let her drive my car?"

HUSBAND: "Probably, it is almost new."

WIFE: "Would you replace my pictures with hers?"

HUSBAND: "That would seem like the proper thing to do."

WIFE: "Would she use my golf clubs?"

HUSBAND: "No, she's left-handed."

WIFE: - - -silence - -

HUSBAND! : "OH SHIT"

Definition of honeymoon:
a man's last holiday
before he starts working
for a new boss !!

Banta: How the word Wife was invented?
Santa: They took the first two and last two letters of Wildlife

Wife is angry as hubby stands too close to a beautiful girl in bus, girl slaps him for pinching.
Hubby to wife: I swear I didn't .
Wife: I know, I did it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Himanshi Agarwal

One day there was a priest sitting in a pew with a very worried and nervous look, and a another priest saw him and wondered what was wrong.

The second priest thought he should try to help, so he approached his distraught associate and asked him what was wrong. "Well" the first priest said, "have you ever heard of a Freudian Slip?"

"No," said the other priest.

"Well" said the first priest, "it's when one slips and says something one is thinking usually when it is the least opportune time."

"Oh," said the second priest, "so, what happened?"
"Well, today I performed a wedding and you know the part when you say 'I now pronounce you man and wife'?" asked the first priest.

"Yes?" said the second priest. "Well that is what I meant to say, and what I actually said was, "I now sentence you to death."

poornima lagadapati

What is the funniest conversation you heard or know between husband and wife?
This is the funniest conversation between a husband and wife.., that, I read on the internet (can’t cite the source as its been a really long time) …

A Wife comes home late at night and quietly opens the door to her bedroom.

From under the blanket she sees four legs instead of two! O_O!! She reaches for a baseball bat and starts hitting the blanket as hard as she can.

Once she’s done, she goes to the kitchen to have a drink. As she enters, she sees her husband there, reading a magazine.

“Hi darling”, he says, “Your parents have come to visit us, so I let them stay in our bedroom. Hope you have said hello to them.”

:) :)

Disruption in businesses: Is it long term?
I hope this answer brings smile on few faces

Husband has been observing his wife that she was so upset from past 2 days. So, he decided to talk to her and want to know what’s wrong with her.

Husband: Darling, you are upset from past 2 days, what happened?

Wife: Nothing

Husband: Baby, please let me know. We can sort it out

Wife: There is one folder in your laptop with name “MY DOCUMENTS”. You could have named it as “OUR DOCUMENTS”. You don’t love me anymore. I hate you

Husband:🙄

One day there was a priest sitting in a pew with a very worried and nervous look, and a another priest saw him and wondered what was wrong.

The second priest thought he should try to help, so he approached his distraught associate and asked him what was wrong. "Well" the first priest said, "have you ever heard of a Freudian Slip?"

"No," said the other priest.

"Well" said the first priest, "it's when one slips and says something one is thinking usually when it is the least opportune time."

"Oh," said the second priest, "so, what happened?"
"Well, today I performed a wedding and you know the part when you say 'I now pronounce you man and wife'?" asked the first priest.

"Yes?" said the second priest. "Well that is what I meant to say, and what I actually said was, "I now sentence you to death."