urgently needed can anybody help me - Company ERP Implementation

gdoshi

I want some help regarding my ERP project.I need the answer to few of the questions which are as follows. U may not give me the recent one that your company is implementing but do give it to me for 2 to 3 departments. The questions which needs to be answered are as follows:

1. what were the key drivers behind implementation? why did they think of implementing an expensive package like ERP?
2. what were the perceived business benefits of ERP implementation?
3. what were the key pre-implementation planning activities?
4. what were the structure of the project implementation team?
5. what were the key milestones planned and achieved in implementations?
6. what was the project tracking and monitoring machanism?
7. what were the kek implementation challanges faced by the project team?
8. how was change management handeled?
9. was the ERP implementation compleated on time/ on budget?
10. was the ERP implementation a success?
if yes, what were the key benifits/ improvements in the organization that canbe attributed to ERP implementation. (we may pick up any 2 to 3 key enterprise business processes and explain the processes before ERP implementation and after ERP implementation.a proper articulation of the process improvements in the organization is needed and the resulting productivity enhancements/ cost reduction due to the process improvements is required to be found)
if no, what were the key reasons behind failure of the ERP project?
11. on hind sight, what the organization could have done better?

Kalpana Heliya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I want some help regarding my ERP project.I need the answer to few of the questions which are as follows. U may not give me the recent one that your company is implementing but do give it to me for 2 to 3 departments. The questions which needs to be answered are as follows:

1. what were the key drivers behind implementation? why did they think of implementing an expensive package like ERP?
if yes, what were the key benifits/ improvements in the organization that canbe attributed to ERP implementation. (we may pick up any 2 to 3 key enterprise business processes and explain the processes before ERP implementation and after ERP implementation.a proper articulation of the process improvements in the organization is needed and the resulting productivity enhancements/ cost reduction due to the process improvements is required to be found)

Please checkout soem projects on this topic using the MP custom search:

also go through these ones:
http://www.managementparadise.com/forums/infosystems/73289-erp-project.html

http://www.managementparadise.com/f...ct-erp-implementation-study-efectiveness.html

ERP or ERP HR module and its operations. - Google Search

rosemarry2

MP Guru

Hey friend,

Please check attachment for 5 Steps To Successful ERP Implementation, so please download and check it.

Attachments

• 5 Steps To Successful ERP Implementation.pdf
    39.6 KB · Views: 0