Do you believe in astrology ?

archana agarwal

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
No, i don't believe in Astrology shown on Television, newspapers, etc... I know those predictions are made after scientific research and all... but there are 12 zodiac signs and more then crore poeple reading the matter written in those astrological predictions... i don't believe that every person of same zodiac sign will have same future.. it is not possible.. For example: Lord Ram and Ravan Had same zodiac sign but their future was different... and same with Lord Krishna and Kans... Lord Ram and Krishna won and ravan and kans lost the battle... I mean i just want to say that these predictions are wrote in general so they cannot be true for each and every person....

If we do not believe in zodiac signs then we are raising questions on how Hindu calendars are made, predicted? Considering that Hindus have many festivals and dates are almost precise and not tend to change.
People do say all latest technologies help people to arrive at those figures. But Aryabhatta discovered figures. Before Aryabhatta our sadhu’s sant used to talk about GRAH, Tare and all those old chants. Infact NASA also some what depends on the calculations from Hindu calendars for somewhat arriving at predictions.
Only to depend on Rashees, zodiac will not help. Having faith is good, but walking on the path blindly is dangerous. As per my rashee I will be taking over MP from Karthik is good ... I say excellent...but to walk the path, I have to put tremendous hard work... may be ten times more than Karthik..
Faith should be complemented with hard work.

blookerilian

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Nope........ but may be i'll have to coz my going to be wife believes in all this shit.... Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
As per my rashee I will be taking over MP from Karthik is good ... I say excellent...but to walk the path, I have to put tremendous hard work... may be ten times more than Karthik..

GOD .. why does everyone want to take over MP .. I think i'm doing a pretty good job at it :|

DRISHYA

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
de r something which we have to leave on fate and something has to be our effort. If a astrologer says..i m gonna b like ambani..den waiting for it ..not gonna help me. It has to b my effort. But if someone's fate says...bad marital relationship..d spouse wud b drunkard n infedile..den is d other spouse really responsible for it?? is it his/her lack of 'efforts'? Also..we dont decide our birth and death n our parents..so der is something called..d mysterious power guiding our life...but our positive attitude n gud efforts can make our life easier n better

#hchawla#

No, these predictions are raely correct. Stars cannot decide what's going to happen in our lives. Following these predictions is just waste of time.

neha.bms

HMmm a nice question
yes i do read it in newspapers....or magzines.... sometimes i wud say that it matches somewat to my persoanlity..but for me it is jus a fun type.. i dnt take these thgns seriously.. infact evryday i ll go thru my zodiac n see wat is written there.. jus to see how much the astrologers can be rght...

Mr.M Rizvi

Believing in astrology is like supporting superstitious things...it's just a concept generated to scare people or encourage them by a guy who has 10 ft long hair and he blabbers meaningless sentences which should be interpreted by the listener to support his own cause:eek:hwell: .........I THINK ASTROLOGY IS NOTHING:der:

jayna124

I don't believe in the horoscopes given in paper.If they are supposed to be true then it would imply that all the people having the same zodiac sign have same type of luck,which i believe is completely untrue

Kalpana Heliya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Believing in astrology is like supporting superstitious things...it's just a concept generated to scare people or encourage them by a guy who has 10 ft long hair and he blabbers meaningless sentences which should be interpreted by the listener to support his own cause:eek:hwell: .........I THINK ASTROLOGY IS NOTHING:der:

Yes thts rightly mentioned by Mr.Rizvi...but its getting commercial these days..the news channels who are considered to be sensible guys....r now flocking with lot of gurus and gyanis to speak about astrologies...nuts!!

blookerilian

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
you knw what ??? it says Leo's are not compatible with Sagi's ..... WooHoo... & she's a Sagittarius n i bet we'll live a happy married life together... this nonsense prediction makes me a active critic however.... he he

genie311

well i dont really think that everyday predictions should be believed...they are directed to a particular sunsign as a whole where as each individual under a zodiac is a person different from all others so it is not applicable to all n if its not den deres no point in believing it!

lov_rajiv

checking astrology just for time pass or fun vl do no harm but the problem is that in a country like india it is taken very seriously there is ever growing numbers of baba's who offer quick help to naive ppl with there false promises ...... astrology also hampers innovative approach towards situation eventually astrology starts riding thr life all life's major decisions r taken wth help of this and this is really bad is a 21st centuary such a thing is thriving its too bad sign

hrsaurabh

No rashi is wat you make of the opportunity that comes to you!
Taking the right decision at the right time predicts future not the
position of the stars when you were born.

If your rashi says you'll live long and you shoot yourself at the age of 12
you think you really lived long? Well ya 12 years is a long long time isnt it?

Kelvin Sovi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
‘’Theology must guide our attitude to science, not the other way round.’’ sais Sir Fred Catherwood sometime in history. Astrology falls far short of truth.

pa_sahay

yes i belive in see there are 9 rashi and there different motions they control the whole things in universe.