Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Not that Much

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Useful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

abhishek_1611

Hi Friends,

I'm planning to upload a project report on Inflation very soon. If any body is interested, please vote your opinion. Based on the results i'll decide whether its useful to all you guys or not. Trust me, it has got everything you need to know about recent Inflation crunch.

Please do the need full.

Abhishek.

axaykahar

Hi Abhishek,
Thank you very much for your post on automobile sector and tata motors, it was very helpful and you are planning to upload project on Inflation, I think it will be very useful to all nowadays because it is the time to understand inflation perfect for those who want to make career or interested in capital markets.If u can then pls upload, thanks once again

abhishek_1611

Hi Abhishek,
Thank you very much for your post on automobile sector and tata motors, it was very helpful and you are planning to upload project on Inflation, I think it will be very useful to all nowadays because it is the time to understand inflation perfect for those who want to make career or interested in capital markets.If u can then pls upload, thanks once again

Great feedback friends. I'm posting the project 2day. Gothru it and let me know your opinion on it.

Abhishek

gautamgomzi

Hi Friends,

I'm planning to upload a project report on Inflation very soon. If any body is interested, please vote your opinion. Based on the results i'll decide whether its useful to all you guys or not. Trust me, it has got everything you need to know about recent Inflation crunch.

Please do the need full.

Abhishek.

whrs the project buddy ??:SugarwareZ-064:

varalakshmi

:SugarwareZ-229::SugarwareZ-229::SugarwareZ-098:
Hi Friends,

Please do the need full.

Abhishek.

abhishek it will be good if u publish it soon.
I voted u because it may help me very much as i was doing project on FOREX trade & i require current analysing data.

milan10numbri

Hey I Have Chosen " Growth Of Automobile Industry In India" As My !00 Marks Project Topic. Please Post Me Projects If Anyone Has. Please Help. Thank You Everyone. Bye

lifestyle

Hi Abhishek,
it is very useful for all and i need how realty sector is affected by inflation.. pls tell me how to download it.

navnee

hi, i am navneet pursuing my mba 3rd semister in bangalore. Am too planning to do project " a study on effect of inflation on the prices of commodities". If u upload ur project it would be a great help to me. Looking forward to ur report.