View Single Post
Advertisements
Re: My College Rocks !!
Old
ruvi_143
ruvi_143 will become famous soon enough

Associate at BNP Paribas

Re: My College Rocks !! - November 9th, 2006

THIS IS ALL DAT I KNOW ABOUT MY COLLEGE.............

L.S.RAHEJA COLLEGE OF ART AND COMMERCE

AS THE NAME SUGGESTSWEVE GOT ARTS AND COMMERCE AS THE 2 STREAMS BUT NOW AS WEVE GOT BMS BMM BBI AND BFA AS ITS PARALLEL COURSES TOO. WEVE GOT A FEW ANIMATION COURSES TOO COMING UP........ANY1 INTERESTED......COME TO COLLEGE..........FOR THAT.........

LOCATION": SANTACRUZ- SAY 14 RS BY RICK FROM THE STN. OR 4 RS BY BUS......NEXT TO AIR INDIA GARDEN

INFRASTRUCTURE: ITS A HUGE BLUE BLDG WITH MANY CLASSROOMS AND 2 HUGE GROUNDS AND A GYMKHANA AND 4 FLOORS.

FACULTY: AS FAR IS BMS IS CONCERNED ITS VERY GOOD AND PROFESSIONAL.................THOUGH HALF OF THEM ARE A PART OF THE OUTSIDE FACULTY

CANTEEN: ITS VERY SAD......THERZ ONE BOARD WHICH STATED "SILENCE PLEASE"

LIBRARY: ITS GOOD, PRETTY HUGE AND WELL MAINTAINED AS WELL AS UPDATED.....................I FEEL ITS THE BEST PART OF MY COLLEGE

FESTIVALS: AS FAR AS BMS IS CONCERNED WEVE GOT 2

PRERNA- ITS A MANAGEMENT SEMINAR- UL BE UPDATED BOUT IT IN THE COLLEGE FORUM WHENVER ITS HELD

LE MELANGE- ANNUAL FESTIVAL

(THE ABOVE MATTER IS ALL DAT I KNOW ABOUT RAHEJA)

OH YA WEVE GOT AIR CONDITIONERS ADDED IN THE BMS BMM BBI BFA CLASSROOMS AND WEVE GOT 4 COOLERS. COOOOOL NA

HOW MUCH DO I GET?
Advertisements

"U GOTTA BE THE CHANGE

TO BRING THE CHANGE"
- I DONT KNOW

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

how to use mp and follow guidelines

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Friends: (0)