I need dabbawallahs project

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
can u give me one!!! i don't have enough time to make a new one. if u all can help then cool

take care
<<Karma>> :)

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
There is a very good ppt in the miscellaneous section of website for dabawallas... check that out..

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Newayz the forum was down so made one myself and am extremely proud..............

到妳上 K@rma™ 到妳上

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Ooh Sorry man da forums being down on temp basis.. But knw da forums gonna rock.. !!!! Aah great to hear u made great project looking fwd to u uploadin on mp.com or can mail any of the admin and u'll get da credit on ur name.. Plus man mp rocks coz u put up a project at mp it hits on mainly 1st search at major search engine like yahoo.:) .

Last edited:

ViJiT

Vijith Pujari
okk u have good project with u rochit , can u upload it and post it in the forums for me................

karma said:
can u give me one!!! i don't have enough time to make a new one. if u all can help then cool

take care
<<Karma>> :)

hello, karma.
sorry for late but i hav one project of dabbawallas.
plz read it out & reply me.
if u tell me ur good name, then it will be better for me, u and mp also.

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
We already got Karma's dabbawala project @ rahul :)

Check it out in downloads section.. its rated 4 outa 5 stars by MP i guess.

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
well rahul ur very late......... neways u chk out my project and then tell me... how didya like it over there itself

hellraiser

hey karma...me too in search of same project...actlly i m doin ma 100 mks project on logistics mangement of dabwallas....so guyzz u help me out.....
PlZZZZZz

tom_bati

grt wonderful.Infact last day i saw a documentary on a channel,I think it was NDTV,but I m not totally sure about that.But the documentary was absolutely awesome.I learned a lot from that documentary.Didi you guys know that the dabbawallahs has an annual growth of 6.5 %.Its simply awesome

evs19

hi can u mail me dabbawallahs project!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Kalpana Heliya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hi can u mail me dabbawallahs project!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

y need to mail u...the project link..atachment given in the above posts.please dwnload it.