Interview question

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
rk_moon said:
hi! everyone.
I would like to know the answer for the question " tell me your weakness and strength "
There is no fixed answer to this question. It will vary with the person, bcoz everyone has different strengths and weaknesses. However, eplanatory artiles have been posted in the interview section and i advice u to browse through them to gain insight on what should be spoken.

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
When I was asked this question, I gave a smart a$$ reply.

I m not sure if they were impressed by the answer but it felt so.

My Strenght is " Try and Try till you succeed " . Then I gave them example of this site, how in the beginning it got only 10 views a day and today it gets millions.

My weakness is " Try and Try till you succeed ". I never give up even if it takes too long which is my weakness. Then I quote

"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. No use being a damn fool about it." - W.C. Fields

In this question you have to glorify yourself. The failure you mention should glorify what you do.

Saying that I m a workoholic as a failure will impress the panel in a job interview.

Hope you get the idea.

pooja N

when this question is asked i always prefer to say that my weakness is my strength as it always make me aware that i am not strong in particular feild so i make sure that i hav to practice more in this feild.
and i think this quest is best ques in the interview as it gives u the oppurtunity to explore yourself. so next time whenever u get this quest think it is an oppurunity to make yourself more presentable.

montu_1482

hi,
try some self evaluation website....which will atleast highlight ur strengths and weakness'....or even a psychometric tests.....
will surely update u if i come accross any....
but the catch lies in choosing ur S and W in such a way that it shouldnt contradict each other...for eg. ur strength is hardworking and ur weakness shouldnt be impatience......

rest best of luck
cheers
be yourself....that always will leave a mark on the interviewr...

You can say that my strong point is my strong dedication to finish the given job and any task. Moreover i am self determined, persistent, versatile. And my weakness is that i am very sensitive and trust people so easily.