Love Marriage of Arragned marriage is good

vikram chawla

Vikram Chawla
i think it really depends on the peole in the relationship...how well they understand each other..and how well they know the strengths and weaknesses of their partners..
arranged marriage or love...both the people in the relationship need to be commmited to each other...

rj031086

Rohan Jain
Well I see majority people supporting love marriages because in love marriage we know our partner - his/her likes-dislikes,nature & blah blah blah.. That's very much fair & true.

But, I would like to turn this discussion onto - why love marriages are LESS SUCCESSFUL than arranged marriages ??

Please give your views on same.

YogeshTheDevil

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Just get married and keep on working towards a successful life - as a team. it's the whole life which matters - not just how the marriage started (i.e. through a family-fixed arrangement or not).

sachin_wawre

love marriage performed as Arranged marriage is always good.. although Arranged marriage is also good... but now in our country lots of ppl are looking for partners themselves and also our culture doesnt permit as our parents are not yet comfortable to this love affair..but they are ready to accept the fact ,also they always gives examples of love marriage which breaks in few years.. so in order to get rid of that situation they do arranged marriages of love marriages.. and everything at the end goes fine .. hurray ..

gurpreetsingh

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Well Love marriages are good and argument which support that is in love maariage we know our partner vey well but i would like to say that love marriages are not good everytime as these make a girl and boy happy but not their families and all so this atlast became the reason for the failure of love marriages in case of arrange marriages the bonds of relations are more strong as it is with wish of our parents and relatives and regarding knowing each other its not as we get lot of time before marriage to know each other.

SunilXLRI

no i gess luv marriage is fine as long as u donot fall in love habitualy

it is difficult for flirts to adjust to commitments of marriage

Shailee

Am not much into the marriage thing these days, having already suffered through a disastrous one, but I suppose each have as much chance of working as the other. Finally it's two people who have to adjust, understand and sometimes compromise. Any marriage, love or arranged, would be 'successful' only provided both parties are committed to the happiness of the other.

ramsharma88888

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I agree with amit_kane2002 . There is no universal answer to this question . It depends on the situation and the personality of the individual

Yamini911

both kinds of marriage have their own advantages n disadvantages
In the west, a arrange marriage would raise as many eyebrows as a love marriage in the east.
but still it depends on the two individuals who are to embark upon the journey, if they are comfortable with the kind of marriage proposed. its all ok, i guess.............

My favourite movie is JUST MARRIED. The movie picturises the relationship of husband and wife so beautifully that my choice is Arranged marriages. Its better if you can convert love marriage in arranged marriage.

When two people get married, they make a commitment of a lifetime (I hope. Aaj ke zamaane mein...u know)

If they have a love marriage and their p's are okay with it, then great. As long as they don't have problems with each other later on But if they married against their parents' will AND they have problems later on, that's bad REALLY bad So I guess it's fine if people have love marriages as long as their parents aren't going to commit suicide after the two get married or something

Arranged marriages are great, in my opinion, as long as the guy/girl has a say in it. It's just from people around me (my parents, aunts & uncles, etc. etc.), that I've noticed that arranged marriages work aND last And this might not be true, par then I have an uncle that got married (love marriage) a couple months ago and now they're filing for a divorce So I just speak from what's going on around me, let's hear what you all have to say