Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hi friends
nebody has any info bout flash cards
how much they are priced?
which publications fcards are better?
pl reply

6.vinay

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey sagar flash card means our memory card in our cell phones if im not wrong if its correct then ill tell u coz i had put now only im my cell phone:SugarwareZ-064:

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
sagardhadve said:
hi friends
nebody has any info bout flash cards
how much they are priced?
which publications fcards are better?
pl reply
Flash cards are generally used to memorize words and u can do so anywhere, whether in a bus or in the market. You dont need to carry books of words, but just the cards are sufficient. The words are written on one side and their meanings on the other side.

I dun think the flash cards, per se, are available loosely in the market. However, u can try to find out through one of ur friends if he could get u a replacement of flash cards on his name, from the institute itself.

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
6.vinay said:
hey sagar flash card means our memory card in our cell phones if im not wrong if its correct then ill tell u coz i had put now only im my cell phone:SugarwareZ-064:
that is incorrect. That is not flash cards but flash memory.............

6.vinay

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
k gaurav i came to knw so this flash card can also b called as pocket dicto na wat say coz as reading ur post i thought:SugarwareZ-064:

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
6.vinay said:
k gaurav i came to knw so this flash card can also b called as pocket dicto na wat say coz as reading ur post i thought:SugarwareZ-064:
ya... if words are written on one side and their meanings on the other..... it becomes a sort of dictionary, doesnt it.

6.vinay

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
YA ur right so i thnk if we talk abt pocket dic then according to me "FRANKFINN " IS GOOD I HAD USED OF MINE FRIEND:bigsmile:

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
6.vinay said:
YA ur right so i thnk if we talk abt pocket dic then according to me "FRANKFINN " IS GOOD I HAD USED OF MINE FRIEND:bigsmile:
Not sure abt pocket dictionary..... but a normal dictionary that would be very good and recommended by my proffs is Chambers 20th century dictionary (not easily available in the market) and Roget's and Webster's thesaurus

6.vinay

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
ok im sure sagar will make a choice of his own thanks for sharing n haan i thnkk casio is also there n is available easily byeeee