Happy B'day Vengabeats aka Nilesh

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
Many many happy returns of the day buddy....... Hope tomorrow (29th), brings in loads of happiness & joy for u.

Hope u succeed in all ur endeavours and may God bless u!

Hope that booze pours down upon u from heaven and may u drown in it to enjoy the intoxicating pleasures of life...... :p
:SugarwareZ-229:

Have a fantastic birthday cake and an awesome birthday bash

birthday.jpg

:SugarwareZ-130:

Regards,
Gaurav

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Wow... Celebrations have started a day in advance, aint that great... Well Happy b'day in advance to our terminator..!! May you have a great year ahead buddy..!!

By da way party kabhi de raha hai yaaaar..
:pound:

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
mahesh...sab sath main party jor dar lenge....sala exam ke pehle nai dega..kartik ne kya bola..suna na venga..soch le..mera bhi haat pair hai..lol

HAPPYYYYYYYYYY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

6.vinay

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey nilesh happy bday or shall i say happy bday venga.

n dude we want party :SugarwareZ-177:
n hey can i join ull vishal n kartik mere pass bhi haath pair hai kidding venga don worry both r enough lol.........

njoy n god bless u :SugarwareZ-143:

jituashani

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
well every one is eagerly waiting for nilesh party i think i m fortunate who attended his party which he gave us (all closely reside frnd who r near by) v went to pizza hut n had a blast over their the best moment was wen nilesh was asked stand on the chair and sing a song so that every one can get u.....................................!!!!!!!!!

n as usual our innocent sidha sadha nilesh said no as he was feeling shy near everyone which normally typical indian girl feel during the first propose................
but then too v njoyed a lot................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so at the end of the day i would again like to wish nilesh a very happy b'day n thanx for the wonderful party......................................by the way sum issue happened with nilesh while blowing the candles 4m the cake that i think nilesh can xplain better than me...........................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vengabeats

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
jituashani said:
well every one is eagerly waiting for nilesh party i think i m fortunate who attended his party which he gave us (all closely reside frnd who r near by) v went to pizza hut n had a blast over their the best moment was wen nilesh was asked stand on the chair and sing a song so that every one can get u.....................................!!!!!!!!!

n as usual our innocent sidha sadha nilesh said no as he was feeling shy near everyone which normally typical indian girl feel during the first propose................
but then too v njoyed a lot................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so at the end of the day i would again like to wish nilesh a very happy b'day n thanx for the wonderful party......................................by the way sum issue happened with nilesh while blowing the candles 4m the cake that i think nilesh can xplain better than me...........................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was not shy at dat time...My singing is too bad
and i was thinking dat this is a craziness :bump:

Akash_arny

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey NIlesh sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yaar mere net main thoda problem tha warna ye thread main hi create kurta i swear, BTW many happy returns of the day, belated ofcourse.