Salary negotiation

ashu9801

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
can anyone plz help me regarding Salary negotiation. im a FYBMS student.

it includes all stuff related to taxable income, non-taxable income, also - Basic allowance, dearness alowance, human resources allowances, Books & periodicals, education allowances, etc also the the calculation of gratitude and bonus payments + PF.

problesm with solutions, to e-books, to current income tax slabs will be very useful

ashu9801

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
THANX vinay & dpka. the links were useful to get an broader idea of the term 'salary cap'.

but i was more looking for the formulas or the calculable methods.

mauybe, terminolgy as per companies planned slary cap for its employees might help. lets take, Infosys, TATA, Microsft, their salary caps for their employees.

can anyone get me that. ?

thanyou for both the sites, i shall be looking further into them for more information.

dpka

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
ashu such info wud b available 2 u only if u interact with managerial ppl in these companies... usually internet doesnt give u such info. no precise info is available with me... howeva ill try n ask my frnz workin in key positions in gud companies who can eloboate on dis with examples...

it includes all stuff related to taxable income, non-taxable income, also - Basic allowance, dearness alowance, human resources allowances, Books & periodicals, education allowances, etc also the the calculation of gratitude and bonus payments + PF.

problesm with solutions, to e-books, to current income tax slabs will be very useful

Hey ashu, well it is very interesting and essential topic to discuss. As you know in order to get the proper answer, we should have the knowledge of proper strategies for negotiating. So i uploaded a document where you will find those methods for salary negotiation.

Attachments

• Negotiation.ppt
    820 KB · Views: 0

bhautik.kawa

Hey Ashu,

Here i am sharing Salary Negotiation, Please check attachment below.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Salary Negotiation.pdf
    132.8 KB · Views: 0