need help on project on LG Washing machines.....

randomvish

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey guys i needed some help on my project.....LG washing machine......wanted their company profile, their competitors(washing machines), prices,market share, future strategies......please guys help me in this as im not gettin enuf info abt this project.....

vikram chawla

Vikram Chawla
hey guys i needed some help on my project.....LG washing machine......wanted their company profile, their competitors(washing machines), prices,market share, future strategies......please guys help me in this as im not gettin enuf info abt this project.....
The washing machine market is valued at Rs. 1500 crore and is growing at the rate of 22% this year (2007-08) compared to last year. The fully automatic and semi-automatic sub category is growing at the rate of 40% and 17% respectively. Washing machine sales is cyclical in nature and its sales commences with the onset of monsoon.
Major Players

Some of the major players in the category of washing machine market are:
Whirlpool
LG Electronics India Ltd.
Videocon
Samsung
LG is the leader with 27% of market share.
Whirlpool has a market share of 17%.
Samsung has a market share of 14%.

Hey friend, very nice topic for your project. Well, you do not need to worry about the project as i am going to provide you the required information regarding LG washing machine. So please download my presentation and check it.

Attachments

• LG Washing machines.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 0