View Single Post
Re: My College Rocks !!
Old
bonddonraj
bonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Re: My College Rocks !! - October 26th, 2006

NIMS !!!my college .!!!.......150 students with ..no brains ........good building ..good for nothing........ stupid canteen with high price tea....liberary with no books computer lab ..with no download facality.....faculty all full of igo problem.......admin with no information.....GOD where i am!!@@**&&$$?????
kartik yaar what to write it about it .......... girls bhi haen ....but already engaged....ehhhhhh.....worst part of the story is my one of faculty(female indeed) proposed me few days back#$***??!! A.J any of your special comments???
aaur kya likkhu peon...ya ...running after me...asking all time"yaar kai job dila do"
he he maen yahan kyoon aya phir??
generally i prefer sundays for my college when no one is there in college and i get table and chair to sit and study !!!!!!! this is ny great college!!!!!!!
Friends: (0)