Personal development portfolio

bluesnsar

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
This is my first post friends it a personal development portfolio pattern which you can fill it and will help you for your future job. Its will give you a good feedback from your manager, etc.i have tried it and its worked for me.

Have fun and sure let me know after filling it in how you felt. It takes long time to write but sure worth it. please bind it before you present it to your collegues or manager.

Attachments

• PDPportfolioMBA_2006.doc
    81 KB · Views: 59

prabhu_gmat

bluesnsar said:
This is my first post friends it a personal development portfolio pattern which you can fill it and will help you for your future job. Its will give you a good feedback from your manager, etc.i have tried it and its worked for me.

Have fun and sure let me know after filling it in how you felt. It takes long time to write but sure worth it. please bind it before you present it to your collegues or manager.
Thanks a lot men

jamescord

MP Guru

Hey Friend,

Here i am up-loading Study on Completion of a Personal Development Plan, please check attachment below.

Attachments

• Study on Completion of a Personal Development Plan.pdf
    138 KB · Views: 0