Financial Crisis hit in US - Is India taking it seriously or will India face the same

neha20092009

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
According to me, India will not face much problem of the global crisis. However the stock market will face the problem due to the FIIs. India is developing at 6-8% p.a as compared to the growth of other giant countries like USA, France.

suaveboy

Banned
We are not feeling the crisis.We are gng to see margin shriking in IT companies in the short term but they can manage and will come out of it soon.So we need to be cautious on our future step than worrying too much on what happened in the past.We are gng to see some blip in the FII side but our domestic investments will counter tat.

rohitrohit

India is also going to affect with U.S financial crisis as many company and BPO of U.S in india will be shut down and jobs of many will not there

jigar pobari

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
yes there is a great chaces of recession hitting in india as the report says that there are chances that about 10 states to be declared under the situation of drought .......... m.p has already been announced .......................................:SugarwareZ-142::SugarwareZ-279:

sxbd780

I think in a sense India should be looking this as an opportunity. This is a time to explore markets and opportunities outside of India AND the U.S.