Implementation of Value engineering, cost reduction tools

coolsubbu

Hey friends,

Can sombody give me a project about Implementation of Value engineering, cost reduction tools. For eg. a particular thing cost about Rs. 100 & after doing value engineering or prccessing re-engineering niw it costs about Rs. 50 to 60.
Or implememtation of any related activity which describes the problem before implemenation & benefits after implemenation.

Thank you,
Subodh

iiawa

Thanks for the post - it looks good. Does anyone know of any good sites that list cost reduction tools and techniques?

sujji

Projects on Value Engineering

Hi everyone, I am new member of this site. Can any one help me out in finding some projects on Value engineering.

Thanks in Advance.:pray2:

PR_mp

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
plz can anybody send related to value engineering

Yes, you have to follow the following steps :

Go near the washroom,
wash your face nice and clean,
make sure you are fresh and in right state of mind
read Ankits reply in the beginning of the topic.

That'd help !
:drum:

Jennyshine

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey friends,

Can sombody give me a project about Implementation of Value engineering, cost reduction tools. For eg. a particular thing cost about Rs. 100 & after doing value engineering or prccessing re-engineering niw it costs about Rs. 50 to 60.
Or implememtation of any related activity which describes the problem before implemenation & benefits after implemenation.

Thank you,
Subodh

Hey friend,

Here I am up-loading Value Analysis, Value Engineering, please check attachment below.