JOB !! WORK EX @ MP

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Hello Friends,

FYBMS and SYBMS exams are almost over and I remember those days when even if I wanted to work, but I wouldnt get a job because companies thought of me as just another kid.

I dont want YOU to go through the same feeling.

If you have the fire in your belly and passion in your heart feel free to buzz me.

Profile :- Job profile would be multi tasking , hopping from marketing to biz dev and from preparing strategies to implementation , in short, everyone is his own boss.

Pay : Negligible ( its the work that matters )

People interested can talk to me directly on my yahoo messenger id [email protected] .

If I am not there, you can leave an offline with the words " WORK EX " and I will get back to you asap.

PS : Currently For FYBMS and SYBMS students only.

highonlife

"WORK EX"..could u plzz lemme knw..d exact profile..n give out a few more details..n if poss...d company..details..thanks...

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Dear you will be working for MP ( MP implies Management Paradise ) , ie. this very website.

Profile would differ according to your caliber.

I have given my yahoo Id , I prefer a 1 on 1 talk for this, leave a offline on that id :)

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
highonlife said:
"WORK EX"..could u plzz lemme knw..d exact profile..n give out a few more details..n if poss...d company..details..thanks...

hey dude....its for Management Paradise..only.... for detailed info..plz add kartik on the above mentioned...id...

aakritimcc

hi karthik,
this is aakriti. i am intrested in doing some work but u know i have to help my dad at our buisness .so something i can do frm home.

6.vinay

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
highonlife said:
HEY KARTIK PLZ HELP ME YAAR I WANT TO EARN MONEY IM WAITING FOR UR REPLY:SugarwareZ-191: