E-Banking

can you send me the PPT of the same topic , i need to see that just for the sake of information,
can you do the favour
also

magicalpritesh

nitin jadhav said:
can you send me the PPT of the same topic , i need to see that just for the sake of information,
can you do the favour
also

sorry, dude i do not have the ppt made
coz we were told only to make a hard copy not the ppt and we had to present on it

magicalpritesh

nitin jadhav said:
can you do the favour
also

haa 1 thing i can do is that if u do not need the ppt now i can give it to you later after 18th. is it fine with u .

786PJAIN

Banned
hey guys..........i too am interested in a project on ebanking bt i'd prefer 2 stick 2 a specific bank........i'm in a dilemma 2 choose which bank......plz save

786PJAIN

Banned
hey guys..........i too am interested in a project on ebanking bt i'd prefer 2 stick 2 a specific bank........i'm in a dilemma 2 choose which bank......plz save

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
I'd suggest you select ICICI. I've been to a couple of their branches and their manager's were really helpful.

Also, you will get loads of info on it, if you go through blogs which will help you in making the SWOT analysis . Here's an example from Rashmi Bansal's blog Youth Curry

786PJAIN

Banned
THANKS..........BT WITH CAT COACHINGS IN PLACE I COULDN'T DO SUMMER TRAINING........CAN U TEMME HOW CAN I OBTAIN A TRAINING CERTIFICATE....................................PLZ