sagardhadve

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Pls help me out ppl..i want the methods of demand forecasting on the supply side cover...customer service, physical distribution performance cycle...its all related to logistics so post me any links or any files related to the matter...i need them very urgently...PLS DO HELP ME...

george

I am doing a project on sea freight......I have understood how a exporter exports his consignment to another country which includes document flow,transit time,cost calculation,routing etc....but the problem is I need 2 giv suggestion 2 da company on how it can perform better....lik how 2 get down da transit time or something of a similar sort.....if u hav got any idea do revert back

Jennyshine

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Pls help me out ppl..i want the methods of demand forecasting on the supply side cover...customer service, physical distribution performance cycle...its all related to logistics so post me any links or any files related to the matter...i need them very urgently...PLS DO HELP ME...

Hello dear,

Please check attachment for Study of Procurement and Logistics with specific reference to power infrastructure project in Andaman and Nicobar, so please download and check it.

Attachments

• Study of Procurement and Logistics with specific reference to power infrastructure project in An.pdf
    319.2 KB · Views: 0