help on MEDIA PLANNING

pratik_mehta7

Pratik Mehta
hi pritish.....so you are working on media planning........

One of the most potent tools to reach consumers is a media advertising campaign. When well conceived, a media campaign enables marketers to reach thousands of consumers simultaneously with a uniform, focused message.

The key concept, however, is "well-conceived." Media advertising is a sophisticated tool. Especially today with the ever-growing assortment of specialty cable television channels and the variety of new media options available, marketers have to target their advertising dollars carefully to reach the right audience at the right time.

Such calculations are the job of the media planner. Media planners are often part of a full-service advertising agency, but they also work in specialty firms. In either case, the media planner works closely with the marketing and advertising team to devise a media strategy.

The media strategy is a roadmap to ensure that an advertisement reaches the right audience at the right time. The three big questions in any media plan are:

What is the right media mix?
What specific media offer access to the target market?
When should advertisements air, and how often?

well to include more.....i guess you can include media campaigns of News Channels because they need a very high turnover.....of Ads...

nehasharmabms

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
media palnning is the most essential thing 4 advertising and it basically taregets on TARGET MASS and not TARGET MARKET i hope u understand the diffrence between the two media planning covers many factors firsty who is the target mass like children, adults , girls or boys and the geographic location weather rural or urban secondly which media like if u serve the rural market then newspaper and banners r of no use coz there is lot of illetracy in these areas ok in that case radio and t.v will b effective and many other rural medias like hats and melas A.V vans etc

Secondly if ur planning in urban ares then u have to first select the media according to the budget u have to buy the time slots like in prime time its more costly on t.v now a days even radio is effective and if ur planning print media again the question arises which media wheather newspaper mags or banners etc all depending on ur budget

shennul

what is ur project on ?? i can help you ... am a media plannin student ... if you tell me i can give some format and inputs ...

raj.chauhan

hi dude i have made a media plan for an imaginary brand 'Asit Masala' for its launch in U.P. & Punjab. Pls have a look over it, it might be useful to u. Thanx

sandhiya

hi...i m doin my mba.... my project topic is media management of a news channel...so i have selected cnbc news channel so can anyone pls help me out in this project

savio13

MP Guru
MY PROJECT IS ON MEDIA PLANNING CANU PLZ HELP PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Hello there…. :SugarwareZ-062:

It seems you were looking for Project for Media Planning

Hope these will meet your requirements:

www.managementparadise.com/forums/.../28293-media-planning.html

www.managementparadise.com/.../media-planning.../108375-media-planning-notes.html

www.managementparadise.com/forums/.../51468-media-planing.html

For complete details, kindly download the following attachment....

For further queries kindly post….. We would be pleased to help you….

Thank you…. :SugarwareZ-167:

Kindly whack the ” THANKS” button if you like my post……

Savio
Staff
(ManagementParadise.com)

macky.shankar

media palnning is the most essential thing 4 advertising and it basically taregets on TARGET MASS and not TARGET MARKET i hope u understand the diffrence between the two media planning covers many factors firsty who is the target mass like children, adults , girls or boys and the geographic location weather rural or urban secondly which media like if u serve the rural market then newspaper and banners r of no use coz there is lot of illetracy in these areas ok in that case radio and t.v will b effective and many other rural medias like hats and melas A.V vans etc

Secondly if ur planning in urban ares then u have to first select the media according to the budget u have to buy the time slots like in prime time its more costly on t.v now a days even radio is effective and if ur planning print media again the question arises which media wheather newspaper mags or banners etc all depending on ur budget

hey i m an MBA student.. i m in 3rd sem..i want to pursue my career in advertising industry..
so i m more intrested in media plaaning...
i m looking for good for my final project...??/ can some one suggest me the ttile for my final project on media advertising..??