Information Regarding Distance Learning Courses

Pranatshah

Dear Friends,
This is my first post nd its regarding distance learning courses.
The issue is whether or not Distance learning courses are as much valuable as full time ones or not.
India has emerged as a hot favorite destination for Foreign Funds to be employed in.This has resulted into opening up of various MNC's in India.This in turn has surged the demand for emplying mba's in numbers.
Now keeping this situation in mind we can tell dat people having Mba degree in hand are in huge demand be it full time or distance learning.
The only difference comes in is of the phase of difficulty young turks face when they enter into this corporate companies.
A full time one having done lots and lots of projects and case studies will find easy to settle in a company but it is not a thumb rule mind you.
This is ofcourse my point of view.
I wud be glad to receive responses and views on the above topic from your side.

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Well, I would say, It all depends on how inclined you are to learn.

If you have read Five point someone by Chetan Bhagat, the IITians were in the best of the institutes but did nothing other than getting wasted.

I Say this always, Dhirubhai Ambani was NOT an MBA, but he made sure every employee of his, on a respectable position, holds an MBA degree.

Even a Non Mba can perform, a distance education MBA can outperform a full time MBA, or vice versa.

It all depends on the zeal you have to turn things around.

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Well i would say if you are a fresh graduate distance mba is not what you would like to opt for..

But when in a managerial position or senior position you wouldn't hv the time to opt for classes and you need a masters in your profile, at that time, a distance degree is the best option.