comparision of selected company securities with nifty and risk study a completed proj

pooja_agarwal

hi
my name is pooja n i m doing mba frm IIPM institute
i saw ur project title
i find it useful for my project
can u send me ur project 4 reference.
i would be glad.

thx a ton

Rgds,
pooja

omprakash_cms

hi dear! i am doing security analysis on 5 sectorsfor year 2006-2007 on the same pattern as taken by you. i want to know how u calculate return, risk, correlation, sd, beta, & regression analyasis. if u had taken monthly return & risk from net, please tell me the link. required urgently.

Hello Friend

Can u mail me the project report for comaparision of securities nifty & risk INvolved Plz I m in Great Need of it

E-mail ID ; [email protected]
or upload it on management paradise plzzzzzzz

thisisrahul

hi Avinnnnash,
i was just going thru the forums when i saw this topic, i really like to read about it as it can help me in my coll project. but the file you have attached here is not getting appeared, is there a problem in it? can you upload the file again?

Thanks,

madronny

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hi Avinnnnash,
i was just going thru the forums when i saw this topic, i really like to read about it as it can help me in my coll project. but the file you have attached here is not getting appeared, is there a problem in it? can you upload the file again? or mail it to me at [email protected]
or
[email protected]

Thanks,

rosemarry2

MP Guru
this a completed project where 20 companies in 4 sectors are compared with s&p cnx index and the risk invoved is studied using beta and sd of the returns ..

hey friend,

Here i am sharing Notes on Securities Market (Basic), so please download and check it.

Attachments

• Notes on Securities Market (Basic).pdf
    934.1 KB · Views: 0