Project report on performance appraisal system

OWE_ME

Well..quite a wonderful report..seems lot of hard work has gone into it..Nd i would like to thank you for this report as it will be quite helpful to me

shrutij

hi abhi i m going threw my summer intern and have selected to go for the project of performance apprisal system could You help me out by providing your project report to go through it will be a great help for me. plz do forward me your report .

shrutij

hi abhi this is shruti a management trainee doing a summer intern on performance apprisal system as i am new to the course i might not justify to the project to my fullest so would be requiring some help from you if you can post your project report to my a/c i.e. [email protected] it will be a great help for me
thank you

shrutij

hello sir it seems that you have done a project on performance apprisal system i am a management trainee and is doing the project on the same topic it would be kind of you if you can help me out by providing your report which would be helpful in my project sir plz mail your report on [email protected] it would be a great help to me

thank you

shimpi24

hi all
my name is sunaina
m doing my interns in lenovo
and i m planning to take a project on performance management
can u guys help me

nileshjais

Hi ..can you please send me the link were to download the project report on performance management system, Appreciate your help.