project report on WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT OF SIEMENS LTD, AURANGABAD

nilesh238

Hello Friends,
I am nilesh & am currently doing MBA.
I require a project on Working Capital Management.
Anybody who can help me with this?
Its really very urgent.
Thanx a lot. my email id [email protected]

nilesh238

Hello Friends,
I am nilesh & am currently doing MBA.
I require a project on Working Capital Management.
Any body who can help me with this?
Its really very urgent.
Thanx a lot. my email id [email protected]

allrise

Hi i also need project on working capital management for my summer project. I have got I would really appreciate i you could send me copy on my mail of project related to this or if you could help me through any other source for my project help.

Thanks and Regards
Ashish Sharma
riseallone(at the rate of)yahoo(dotcom). it donot accept my email id so writing my id in this format.

Hope you will help

alistair24

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi i also need project on working capital management for my summer project. I have got I would really appreciate i you could send me copy on my mail of project related to this or if you could help me through any other source for my project help.

Thanks and Regards
Ashish Sharma
riseallone(at the rate of)yahoo(dotcom). it donot accept my email id so writing my id in this format.

Hope you will help

Hi

Have you tried downloading the zip file on the first post of this thread under the attached files????

anandanworld

Hi, I m doing II MBA in finance at University of madras . I m looking for mba projects in finance for reference. So please provide the link. It will be verymuch helpful to me to do the project work

prinx2203

Hey prashant (toxicboa),

Lovely project report.. had been looking for one well-organised! By the way, I have a few queries abt my project on Working Cap Mgmt at a manufacturing firm. Would you be in a position to provide some help on that?

radhakrishna

hi...........
i m doing a project on working capital mang...
can u send the project report...

Attachments

• wcmre.doc
    78.5 KB · Views: 105