Recruitment of Moderators for ManagementParadise.com

savio13

MP Guru
Hello dear friends,
We at Management Paradise are on the look out for Moderators for ManagementParadise.com.... :SugarwareZ-216:

We have seen a lot of potential users who have contributed to our site....
Your valuable articles, notes, debates, opinions, etc. have truly been recognised and appreciated... :SugarwareZ-198:It has enabled the lakhs of users to gain knowledge, information, news, updates for their development and requirements....

Thus we want to encourage your zeal to write for us, create events, make alliances with other companies, meet top professionals ... Your works can be brought to light better when you join hands with us....You get to learn a lot here when you help others solving their queries, by providing them with what they need, thus enriching your knowledge....

You get to network and socialize with students, professionals, executives, managers, etc from all over the globe.... These contacts can enable you to make alliances and have better prospects for your future endeavors....

To apply, kindly reply to this thread along with your details....

Hope to see you raring, idealistic, potential individuals here... Its better to be on the side of the lake where the pasture is greener and where the soil is productive than being on the side where there is no growth and the land is arid giving no produce....

Thanking you....:(thankss

Yours truly,

Savio

Staff
(ManagementParadise.com)

:thumb:

rahul0127

Rahul Verma
would like do the job.put me on.do let me know what all you feel i have to do as the moderator.glad to be of help.

priyanshu007

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hello dear friends,
We at Management Paradise are on the look out for Moderators for ManagementParadise.com.... :SugarwareZ-216:

Your valuable articles, notes, debates, opinions, etc. have truly been recognised and appreciated... :SugarwareZ-198:It has enabled the lakhs of users to gain knowledge, information, news, updates for their development and requirements....

Thus we want to encourage your zeal to write for us, create events, make alliances with other companies, meet top professionals ... Your works can be brought to light better when you join hands with us....You get to learn a lot here when you help others solving their queries, by providing them with what they need, thus enriching your knowledge....

You get to network and socialize with students, professionals, executives, managers, etc from all over the globe.... These contacts can enable you to make alliances and have better prospects for your future endeavors....

Hope to see you raring, idealistic, potential individuals here... Its better to be on the side of the lake where the pasture is greener and where the soil is productive than being on the side where there is no growth and the land is arid giving no produce....

Yours truly,

Savio

Staff
(ManagementParadise.com)

yes i'm interested for this kind of work...
please tell me more about this you can mail me on my MP mail or send me a message ok
:SugarwareZ-169:

trance

:rockon: hello Savio,

I find my profile suitable but my post count doenot seems enough to satisfy your expectations. If that is not a factor and quality of posts and moderation qualities is what you are looking for then you can count on me. Further I have some strategies for MP to grow better :gossip:

PM me

CHAO

hchander

Hi Savio,

My name is Harish. I have more than 9 years of sales and marketing experience with me. I am doing my MBA right now. Relatively, a new user on MP. However, I can use my experience and learnings at my college to fulfill the requirements of this profile. Please let me know what all one has to to do for this.

Regards,
Harish

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Thank you for nominating yourself guys.. i'm really glad that you feel a part of the MP family and wish to contribute.

Please add my chat id ( kartik @ managementparadise.com ) on your gtalk/gmail instant messenger and lets discuss how you would like to contribute to the growth of this forum :)

We need as many moderators as we can as there are toooo many sections which require your expertise.. so keep the nominations comming :D

nrv_katrodia

dear savio,
I m interested.. can buzz at anytime....

Hello dear friends,

Yours truly,

Savio

Staff
(ManagementParadise.com)

asterisq

Hey,

I would like to be a moderator. I have experience, I'm currently an administrator of one big community forum!

melroy88

Dear nrv_katrodia , asterisq , hchander , trance , priyanshu007 and rahul0127 ,
Thankyou for your interest in our site and we are glad to have you as a part of our wonderful family , As my collegue has rightfully put it we have seen many potential by many users and with a platform like Management Paradise you can put your potential to full use and grow further ,

As our CEO Mr.Kartik as mentioned Earlier : Everyone that is intrested kindly add Mr.Kartik at [email protected] on your gmail id. And mail your Cv's also to the same id as well as a cc to [email protected] along with your full name in the email.

Glad to have you as a part of our family , it is said that everyone desires to climb the corporate ladder but , At Mp we design the ladder for you to climb it without any barriers and prepares you for anything and everything , so make your journey fun and lively , and Grow with us :) .

Regards,
Melroy Lopes
Mp Staff

Rohini Nair

Good evening,
I am Rohini Nair and I am a TYBMS student.I would also be appearing for my CAT,CET and other such exams this year.
I wish to pursue an MBA in marketing.
I am a classical dance exponent and also have done multimedia course in computers form NIIT.
Apart from the regular studies I have a passion for dance as mentioned above. I perform with Smt. HEMA MALINI which includes indoor as well as outdoor shows along with her.
I have the urge to learn new languages and I have learnt french as anew language.
I beleive that my knowledge in computers and also having the urge to do more than the regular academics makes me feel that being a moderator on you site would surely be of great help for you

savio13

MP Guru
would like do the job.put me on.do let me know what all you feel i have to do as the moderator.glad to be of help.

Hi rahul….

How are you…

Thank you so much for your keen interest to join us….

Your contributions here will surely help yourself and others to grow….

Therefore firstly, what we need is your :SugarwareZ-079:
1) Resume
2) C.V.
3) The above said should contain your email id, full name as well as your phone number…

Looking forward to join hands in this exciting journey…

Kindly mail the above requirements to –
a) [email protected]
b) [email protected]

Thank you…. :SugarwareZ-167:

Savio
Staff
(ManagementParadise.com)

savio13

MP Guru
yes i'm interested for this kind of work...
please tell me more about this you can mail me on my MP mail or send me a message ok
:SugarwareZ-169:

Hi priyanshu….

How are you…

Your contributions here will surely help yourself and others to grow…

1) Resume
2) C.V.
3) The above said should contain your email id, full name as well as your phone number…

a) [email protected]
b) [email protected]

Savio
Staff
(ManagementParadise.com)

savio13

MP Guru
:rockon: hello Savio,

I find my profile suitable but my post count doenot seems enough to satisfy your expectations. If that is not a factor and quality of posts and moderation qualities is what you are looking for then you can count on me. Further I have some strategies for MP to grow better :gossip:

PM me

CHAO

Hi ….

How are you…

We look for quality as well as quantity since we have s lot of users joining us and wanting to learn... Reaching out to others to satisfy their knowledge requirements is what we do....

Further your interest in making MP better will surely be useful...

1) Resume
2) C.V.

a) [email protected]
b) [email protected]

Savio
Staff
(ManagementParadise.com)

savio13

MP Guru
Hi Savio,

My name is Harish. I have more than 9 years of sales and marketing experience with me. I am doing my MBA right now. Relatively, a new user on MP. However, I can use my experience and learnings at my college to fulfill the requirements of this profile. Please let me know what all one has to to do for this.

Regards,
Harish

Hi Harish….

How are you…

Thank you so much for your keen interest to join us….and share your expertise in sales and marketing shall surely enrich the growth and development of the site and create valuable alliances with other companies...

1) Resume
2) C.V.

a) [email protected]
b) [email protected]

Savio
Staff
(ManagementParadise.com)

savio13

MP Guru
dear savio,
I m interested.. can buzz at anytime....

Hi ….

How are you…

1) Resume
2) C.V.

a) [email protected]
b) [email protected]

Savio
Staff
(ManagementParadise.com)

savio13

MP Guru
Hey,

I would like to be a moderator. I have experience, I'm currently an administrator of one big community forum!

Hi ….

How are you…

Since as you have said that you have experience in your forum, we're sure you know how to solve the queries and provide assistance as well as moderate.... So we would like more about you and the work you do there....

1) Resume
2) C.V.

a) [email protected]
b) [email protected]

Savio
Staff
(ManagementParadise.com)

savio13

MP Guru
well im a new user and whenever i try to click to read faqs or guide to MP or nay other link only wot i get is shaadi.com pop up.. pls let m eknow how do i download project sfrm this site

Hello there…. :SugarwareZ-062:

It seems you were looking for how to download projects from MP....

TO DOWNLOAD:
1) Go to forums tab (its on left side on top after you click on home)
2) Go to PUBLISH / UPLOAD PROJECT OR DOWNLOAD REFERENCE PROJECT
3) Click on a topic you need
4) You will see various links on a number of subjects
5) Select the one needed...(there'll be an icon of a pin indicating that there is an attachment for download)
5) Open the link .... see the message ... and below the message will be the link for download of file

TO UPLOAD:
1) Go to forums tab (its on left side on top after you click on home)
2) Go to PUBLISH / UPLOAD PROJECT OR DOWNLOAD REFERENCE PROJECT
3) Click on a topic you need to upload topic on
4) Now you will see a button called a "NEW THREAD" ...click it..
5) A message box will open where you must give your topic description and later upload file by clicking the attachment button (symbol of pin)
6) After doing it ... Click "submit new thread"

Any other queries ... please free to respond...

Hope these will meet your requirements:

For further queries kindly post….. We would be pleased to help you….

Kindly whack the ” THANKS” button if you like my post……

Savio
Staff
(ManagementParadise.com)

savio13

MP Guru
Good evening,
I am Rohini Nair and I am a TYBMS student.I would also be appearing for my CAT,CET and other such exams this year.
I wish to pursue an MBA in marketing.
I am a classical dance exponent and also have done multimedia course in computers form NIIT.
Apart from the regular studies I have a passion for dance as mentioned above. I perform with Smt. HEMA MALINI which includes indoor as well as outdoor shows along with her.
I have the urge to learn new languages and I have learnt french as anew language.
I beleive that my knowledge in computers and also having the urge to do more than the regular academics makes me feel that being a moderator on you site would surely be of great help for you

Hi Rohini….

How are you…

We see that you are preparing for CAT, CET this year and want to pursue marketing....
Your urge to learn new languages and knowledge of computers can be utilised....
We would want to know more from you...

1) Resume
2) C.V.

a) [email protected]
b) [email protected]

Savio
Staff
(ManagementParadise.com)

melroy88

please guide what are the benefits of becoming the moderator? thanks

Good afternoon , Qamar , Firstly welcome to Management Paradise , Its nice to have you here , In response to your question , The term moderator shows that you are a leader , you have to decide , guide and lead students in various queries and many other related feilds

As a moderator on Management Paradise you wil have a edge on other Management students as you will be acquainted with various projects , terms , articles and latest happenings as you will be helping others .
Management Paradise is a place where you will learn and grow , and there are many benefits in terms of value and knowledge.
Besides we have alot of events which by default you will a part of ,our current staff consists of highly talented individuals with experience in various feilds and working with them , you will surely learn alot. We inculate the value of " Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do."
If you will see the testimonials of our moderators after being a part of our reputed site , they all have excelled in their Careers as the values the acquired from us are unique , After all It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows , and to sum it up "

Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.

If you want more details or have any doubts you can contact me at [email protected]

Regards,
Melroy Lopes
Mp staff