vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
guys...this is more of a theorotical project....actually a part of EXIm syllabus only...ut newayz/...it contains all detaila abt Export procedure and all the required documents and its procedure.... chck out
( its not fully formatted....)

Regards
Vishal

Attachments

• Export Procedures and Documentations - EXIM.doc
    134 KB · Views: 1,166

hiren

thanks for Export Procedures and Documentation information. i am doing project on export inport policy of india .

ankit_maheshwari

hi dude, thx a lot for ur pro if u have any more info please lend it to me i need them . If u need any e- books or info related to any othepro please let me know. I may be of help to u.

sachin_0172chd

dear vishal

This side sachin kaushal actually i need the notes on export and import procedures. kinly send me some notes so that i will understand the basics of import and export

jr18

thanks for the effort done by you. I hope it will help me in my project for i have got myself enrolled for the diploma in export and import documentation certificate program. Again Thanx for such a wonderful job

im4u_008

guys...this is more of a theorotical project....actually a part of EXIm syllabus only...ut newayz/...it contains all detaila abt Export project

\
with regards
VIVEK