EXIM Bank INFO

rahul_kurup

Export-Import Bank of India is the premier export finance institution in India, established in 1982 under the Export-Import Bank of India Act 1981. Since its inception, Exim Bank of India has been both a catalyst and a key player in the promotion of cross border trade and investment. Commencing operations as a purveyor of export credit, like other Export Credit Agencies in the world, Exim Bank of India has, over the period, evolved into an institution that plays a major role in partnering Indian industries, particularly the Small and Medium Enterprises, in their globalisation efforts, through a wide range of products and services offered at all stages of the business cycle, starting from import of technology and export product development to export production, export marketing, pre-shipment and post-shipment and overseas investment

hope u find this useful..:SugarwareZ-191:

Last edited by a moderator:

manthan_479

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
always wen u upload a project, mention wat is it abt wat topic it covers etc... will be helpful to otheres.......

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
The person who opened this thread has forgotten to upload the project. Maybe some of our members can re-upload the project. Until then you may use the search option @par.

EXIM Bank INFO - Google Search

Go through the newbies guide and FAQ's if you are finding it difficult to use the forum

par

hy...kartik ...hw shld i download ma exim bank info project...plz tel me its urgent

bhautik.kawa

Export-Import Bank of India is the premier export finance institution in India, established in 1982 under the Export-Import Bank of India Act 1981. Since its inception, Exim Bank of India has been both a catalyst and a key player in the promotion of cross border trade and investment. Commencing operations as a purveyor of export credit, like other Export Credit Agencies in the world, Exim Bank of India has, over the period, evolved into an institution that plays a major role in partnering Indian industries, particularly the Small and Medium Enterprises, in their globalisation efforts, through a wide range of products and services offered at all stages of the business cycle, starting from import of technology and export product development to export production, export marketing, pre-shipment and post-shipment and overseas investment

hope u find this useful..:SugarwareZ-191:

Hey Rahul,

It was really appreciable and i am sure it would help many people. Well, i found some important information EXIM Bank's Buyer's Credit Under NEIA Programme and wanna share it with you and other's. So please download and check it.

Attachments

• EXIM Bank's Buyer's Credit Under NEIA Programme.pdf
    541.5 KB · Views: 0