Human resources management

LaChicaSola

Have you tried looking at the uk CIPD website - there's quite a bit of practical help there and if you join you can get access to their library which has loads of electronic journals..

shambhu.haveri

hi da how r u?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

rupal arora

hii,
CAN ANYONE PLZZZZ HELP ME!!I NEED A PROJECT ON "QUALITY OF WORKLIFE' IF U HAVE THAT PLZZZZZZ let me knw here only :SugarwareZ-025:IT WILL BE A GR8888888888 HELP PLZZZZZZZZZZZ

RUPAL

rocky27

hallo friends could anybody please help me to complete my case study project

Which are the points you will keep in mind for recruiting new personnel into your organization if you are the H.R. Manager of a footwear manufacturing company?

rocky27

hallo friends can anybody pls help me to complete my project in HRM
Which are the points you will keep in mind for recruiting new personnel into your organization if you are the H.R. Manager of a footwear manufacturing company?

bhakti21

Post your questions and queries for Human resources management or help others by replying to this topic

hi
m a student of tybbi i wana help for my 100mks project on hr practices in banks. plz help me out. if u have project den plz send me on my id: [email protected] or any information plz post... i have to submit on 5th oct... its urgent thnx in advance