Satyam Scam - how effected to there Investor as well as employee ?

ashusharma

Satyam scam is a big issue on last month. But, this issue hit the employee as well as investor of this company. It hits to name of India also. For more information please click
Satyam scam

vishusharma

Its very true that Satyam companies employees and investor are in good condition.
Company avoid to take interest in Satyam's employee. And the investor of the company is also in bad condition. Over all its effected to whole India.

shailendra joshi

Its very true that Satyam companies employees and investor are in good condition.
Company avoid to take interest in Satyam's employee. And the investor of the company is also in bad condition. Over all its effected to whole India.

ed1968

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
i think satyam co is a really good organization but taking a look at events of the CEO i feel the employees were not given to grow as diversification of funds has left the company status in a detour with no funds to expand.

Satyam in sanskrit means truth. but satyam enterprise disgraced the very word satyam by showing untrue statements. i think it is time for them to change their name to ASATYAM

navendusharma

a takeover over satyam sounds like a good proposition tending to its investors and satyam's clients. Also satyam has sound technical and managerial expertise which should not be poached.

jenas

pls help me on project of satyam scam anyone having project then pls submit by today pllllllllllllz