urgently required project on employee retention

princess_007

HI friends

i m doin my final project on "Employee Retention"
if anyone have any kind of information plzzzzzzzzz reply me as sooooooon as possible.....
with best regards... *-

Nems

Hey ppl plz help me out hw shud i upload my projects in MP
plz vl b waitin 4 ur reply...

:SugarwareZ-158: plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ross18

MP Guru
hey there....

here are some files which may help u out in the project of Employee Retention...

hope is helps you out..

and Nems for uploading a project to MP u need to manage Attachments and upload them through which the particular file wil be uploaded...

varun_abc

i am doing a project in the same topic.could u please send ur desertion synopsis and scheme of contents.i would like to help u with this small report on employee retention .hope u to would return the favour by sendin me scheme of contents and synopsis my email ids not allowed

Last edited by a moderator:

mcprincy4u

hi,
ur project report attchment ws useful...But it 'll b more useful if u provide me the questionnaires with it.....and i also need ur objectives....pls attatch....
Pls i m urgently in need of that....

maansii

hi i m mansi .i m doing a project on retention of employees.plz upload the project or mail it to me at email ids not allowed plzzzzzzzzzzz do it fast.

Last edited by a moderator:

ashu9801

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
maansii : stop posting your email id, follow the rules please. Its a MUST rather than an option.
there are enough , materials regarding it. search or go to the right forums.

punitatinup

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey there....

here are some files which may help u out in the project of Employee Retention...

hope is helps you out..

and Nems for uploading a project to MP u need to manage Attachments and upload them through which the particular file wil be uploaded...

Hi Ross,

I can not see any files or attachment.

Can you please upload again...