Project report on employee morale

Cirmalko

hi my name is Dimitar ! I m a new user and it's very hard for me to download this project .
Can someone tell me how to do that cause it's very important for me please or email me the project to dimitarkirov1 at yahoo.com

Thanks!

nidhi.agarwal

Hi Nagaraja,

Could you please mail me your HR project on employee morale, it would be very much helpful for me.

Thanks a ton in advance.

Regards,
Nidhi

Shallu Tokas

hi ... m doing my MBA n this is my 2 nd sem .... n i am currently doing my training in HR... but soon i hav to start with the project work... could u plz help me to select an interseting topic for my project .....

this is preetha doing research in social work.i saw a thread posted by you regarding employee morale.i was not able to download your project but i was unable to do.so kindly forward the project......
thank you
with regards,
preethadeva.

yusufshaikh

hi , i m doing my final year project on employee morale , i need some sort of questionnaires relating to employee morale , i m doing my internship with the chemical company , but i don't know what are the components in employee morale , so i need Ur some help in my project , if possible than help me out otherwise i m giving my best to completing my project.

sathya007

tan q mate.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:clap2::SugarwareZ-060::clap2:

mirzasahiba

hieeee .me sahib . i am doing last year bba course. i want a project on employee morale .plz send it to my email . my ID is [email protected].
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Definition of Employee Morale

Employee morale, in human resources, is defined as the job satisfaction, outlook, and feelings of well-being an employee has within a workplace setting. Proven to have a direct effect on productivity, it is one of the corner stones of business.

Why Employee Morale is necessary?

Employees are the gem of the organisation and they are the powerhouses in maintaining business and if company loses them then they have to incurred huge loss.Employees sometimes take away important clients resulting loss of clients for the company.