CORPORATE STRESS AND MENTAL FITNESS !!

Fiona_dmello20

I need help

HI guys,

I need help for my project, i am doin a project on STRESS MANAGEMENT relating to INDIAN EDUCATION and STUDENT, i hv no idea where to begin is there anyone who can guide me...............i will be highly obliged pleeeeeaseeeeeee help me ..
Fiona

manojraut04

Dear Friends...
As per my guide advise, i prepare my project synopsis not exceeding 3 pages with following headings in simple way.
1. Rationale
2. Objectives
3. Methodology
4. Limitations of the study
5. Contribution of the study.
He advice me to take the past happend things for analysis rather than a new proposal or model at this stage since as we are student and this excersise only to learn how we approch with the problems and decision making.

taransingh

HI guys,

I need help for my project, i am doin a project on portfolio MANAGEMENT relating to Investors EDUCATION i hv no idea where to begin is there anyone who can guide me...............i will be highly obliged pleeeeeaseeeeeee help me ..
Fiona

vibi

thanks for d synopsis.........
bt should i write d limitations to d topics n all in this synopsis..???

Synopsis of CORPORATE STRESS AND MENTAL FITNESS

By Saurabh Sankhpal .

He can be contacted on vectorfoil (at)gmail (dot)com

Hey dear, thanks for sharing and uploading the presentation on CORPORATE STRESS AND MENTAL FITNESS and i also would like to add some more important information so i am uploading a document and would like you to check it.

Attachments

• CORPORATE STRESS AND MENTAL FITNESS.ppt
    1 MB · Views: 0