Marketing Strategies of Banks

ViJiT

Vijith Pujari
Searched the forums for banks projects but its nt enough........ i guess needed more info on Marketing Strategies of Banks[any bank]

ViJiT

Vijith Pujari
if u can get any similiar details like 7p's of ICICI bank posted by Vishal it would be gr8.................

ViJiT

Vijith Pujari
CONTENTS :-

? AN INTRODUCTION TO BANKING SECTOR IN INDIA
? PEST ANALYSIS
? 7P’s OF BANKING SECTOR
? BLUEPRINTING
? 4I’s OF BANKING
? RATER ANALYSIS FOR INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK
? MARKET SEGMENTATION
? COMPLAINT HANDLING–HDFC BANK
? CASE STUDY-I
? RATER
? SERVICE RECOVERY
? FISH BONE
? CASE STUDY-II (ICICI BANK)
? RATER
? BIBLIOGRAPHY
? ARTICLES

accr... to the INDEX kartik... Posted once... if anyone has any details on specified topic then plz post.....

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
my frnd Vijith... yaar.. agar tu forums ka all banking files download karta hai..along with the notes on ssm.. thrs no topic ;left frm the above mentioned index 2 b covered indepth.. with cases also...plz read all available info 1st dude

ViJiT

Vijith Pujari
r u talkin abt the software notess... or a particular thread in SSM section...........

ANALYTICAL MARKETING
This enable us to reach out to our base of 10 million customer by customizing campaigns that deliver product and service of customer relevance at improved conversion rates and lower cost of acquisition.

NEIGHBORS HOOD PROMOTION:
This is largely product specific marketing to support our distribution (eg.branches) and acquisition channel by creating interest and awareness in our product and services.
PRODUCT ADVERTISING:
This is a more traditional form of advertising and something we all see, be it in magazines, billboards etc.This mode of advertising is usually used to support new product launches and facilitate increased sales during seasons.
PUBLIC RELATION:
HDFC Bank has hands- off style of managing and that is why it believes in greater socializing and maintain greater network with bureaucrats, politicians and promoters. Therefore we can say that it has always focused on other channels such as direct sales and phone banking rather than mainstream advertising, It made sense to get the direct communication right rather than focus on the masses. Meeting the customer face-to-face is important for this bank.