AIRTEL PROJECT

mradul

i can't find any report link here...plzz provide me with the link...so that it would be helpfull for me...

Amita Sen

hie, frns............the project is gud..............as i'm new member on dis site....i'm nt of aware of working of dis networking site...........i need ur corporation.........thx

nleader

Rahul, your project thread is awesome. Its sure to provide a framework nd a good understanding for students to start up their own projects. But somehow what I have noticed on this thread is that there are very few people who return and post their projects once they have got the help needed.

Rahul, your project thread is awesome. Its sure to provide a framework nd a good understanding for students to start up their own projects. But somehow what I have noticed on this thread is that there are very few people who return and post their projects once they have got the help needed.

Yes, fully agreed nleader........

At this point of time, what MP lacking is - full participation from all members........
Most of the people come at MP just with selfish purposes. They downloads projects and then forgets MP. Hope we will see good participation from all members in coming months/years. I request everyone here to upload your projects/notes and help everyone..........

MP's motto also is on those lines only - HELP OTHERS, HELP YOURSELF.....

Kalpana Heliya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Airtel Presentation

Please find the attachment below. Good power point presentation for reference.

Regds,
Kalpana Heliya
MP Team

Attachments

• airtel presentation final.ppt
    336 KB · Views: 42

agisn

f you were referred to this site by an existing member of ManagementParadise.com - Your MBA Online Degree Program and Management Students Forum for MBA,BMS, MMS, BMM, BBA, students & aspirants., enter the

Hi, actually I was looking for comparison between marketing strategies followed by the different telecom operators, specifically airtel and vodafone. Any such analysis using any statistical s/w would be highly appreciated.

thanks in advance...