Global Recession... a hard reality. What Kind of training is necessary for students

shridharcr

Hi,
Iam a new entrant to this forum. If any of you have gone through the interview of Nandan Nilekani in Business Line dated 23rd March 2009. Your views on this please

Shri

sunilyd

i want a project report on aptech computer education.please send me the project on marketing stategies of aptech,e-bussiness of aptech etc.

priyanka_gaur

Global Recession truly a hard reality,I think students should be trained in a way that the can undrstand the basic facts of economy,currrent market trends & hard facts on the issues related to recession........

confused21

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Global recession is a hard reality especially for those who are on the verge of starting their careers. The students of iims are nt gettn placements forget abot the rest. Students shud be trained for facing such situations, institutes can gve hypothetical situations to students and test their performance under these circumstances. The one who proves himself in these times is a real acheiver....!!

anyzen

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
while in the college days itself students should go for simulation for various business scenarios. Our way of MBA teaching is not so good, instead of theory, we had to provide them more practical or real time situation analysis.

This way students can get to know how to deal with any kind of situations.