Marketing Management Notes

skyhew

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Welcome... And thanks for your share...
Is great that on your 1st post, you share out your notes!

bhawana24

thank u once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SURYANSACHIN

Hi all, heres a file which I wanna share with you all on marketing management.

Cheers!

Hi friend... can u send this file to me at EMAIL ID NOT ALLOWED. Since, i m not able to get it here. would be very grateful to u... thanx and regards

sachin

Last edited by a moderator:

avijit.tiwarii

fghfjgjkjkhkhkkhkhkhfghfjgjkjkhkhkkhkhkhfghfjgjkjkhkhkkhkhkhfghfjgjkjkhkhkkhkhkhfghfjgjkjkhkhkkhkhkhfghfjgjkjkhkhkkhkhkhfghfjgjkjkhkhkkhkhkhfghfjgjkjkhkhkkhkhkhfghfjgjkjkhkhkkhkhkhfghfjgjkjkhkhkkhkhkhfghfjgjkjkhkhkkhkhkhfghfjgjkjkhkhkkhkhkhfghfjgjkjkhkhkkhkhkhfghfjgjkjkhkhkkhkhkhfghfjgjkjkhkhkkhkhkhfghfjgjkjkhkhkkhkhkhfghfjgjkjkhkhkkhkhkhfghfjgjkjkhkhkkhkhkhfghfjgjkjkhkhkkhkhkhfghfjgjkjkhkhkkhkhkhfghfjgjkjkhkhkkhkhkhfghfjgjkjkhkhkkhkhkhfghfjgjkjkhkhkkhkhkhfghfjgjkjkhkhkkhkhkhfghfjgjkjkhkhkkhkhkhfghfjgjkjkhkhkkhkhkhfghfjgjkjkhkhkkhkhkhfghfjgjkjkhkhkkhkhkhfghfjgjkjkhkhkkhkhkhfghfjgjkjkhkhkkhkhkhfghfjgjkjkhkhkkhkhkhfghfjgjkjkhkhkkhkhkhfghfjgjkjkhkhkkhkhkhfghfjgjkjkhkhkkhkhkhfghfjgjkjkhkhkkhkhkhfghfjgjkjkhkhkkhkhkhfghfjgjkjkhkhkkhkhkhfghfjgjkjkhkhkkhkhkhfghfjgjkjkhkhkkhkhkhfghfjgjkjkhkhkkhkhkhfghfjgjkjkhkhkkhkhkh

gg_09

trying to access these notes...cant! help!................................................................................................................................