dakc123

Great work...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

sagarjv

Hi Sushobhan
Even though Financials are very new to me, looking the forum and people like you who share great notes, I am feeling more confident now that, I'll be fine with my MBA which I am starting this month.
Many thanks.
Regards
Sagar

sagarjv

Hi Sushobhan
Even though I am very new to Financials, looking at the forum and people like you who share great notes, I am feeling more comfortable that I'll be fine with my MBA which I am starting this month.
Thanks a lot.
Regards
Sagar

ranjay

Hello Everyone,

"Finance is not easy" This is a statement that you will hear a lot of times from almost everyone who is in finance or who does not like finance. So do you seriously think this statement is true ..... Well to be very frank i don't believe in this statement. On the contrary "Finance is very interesting if you have the zeal to learn it and understand it"

Finance is not just about numbers ... Please remember that. From now on I will be providing you all with notes that i provide to my class [Yes I am a faculty in EMPI and i teach marketing as well as finance subjects]

Peruse these notes and surprisingly you will find your fear of finance disappearing. Don't believe me .. then give it a try ...
utk,lulk,lhjjdjedkrktokltol6ty8l,6tyol6yolp76yolp76y689ipl7ty9ip

hiteshbharucha

hie...Sushobhan.u hv done tremendous rk n lot of eort to upload these notes!

can u please send the password to opn the pdf documents ...hat a waste of effort of good ork goes unread or un-acknowledge! plz email the passord - [email protected]. also the excell sheets and other docc are not uploaded.

if we are here to help n share our knowledge and work than allow users to hva look.
protectio is good and have to be used ...but not t hese level where you show your efforts and later get nothin benefited!

plz dont take it personal ....thnks ..kp up the good work!
like lot of comments have coe for the password ...m also in the 'Q'

sushobhan

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Some material on Commodities market here:

Attachments

• Commodity 1.doc
    247.5 KB · Views: 67
  • Commodity Market.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 69
  • GOLD.doc
    2.5 MB · Views: 76
  • GoldExchangeTradedFunds-final.doc
    57 KB · Views: 55

rashidadalal

hey ur website has been hacked or not working and most of the files i download its coming as corrupt file.Pls do something about it.... i want your precious information !Thanks in advance!

yuvankarthik

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hi sushoban,
dis s karthik.... am a beginner in finance.. i 've d keen interest 2 learn fundamentals of ratios... ur notes which helped me a lot man...
thanks for such postings.... keep on uploadin..
gud work.. keep it up...