SWOT Analysis of ICICI Bank

sabhay2

thanks Can I get strategics management notes which have practical examples of Indian companies... thanks in Advance

alistair24

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Thanks a lot for your post...
But, I am not able to view the attached files..
How to view that?
will somebody help me?

Hi,

You should be able to view the attachments. Look under the attached files section in the first post. Click to save and download.

tanmay_2002

ICICI Bank - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. ICICI Bank - SWOT Analysis examines the company�s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.

ICICI is a diversified financial services company that provides a range of banking and financial services to customers, including retail banking, project and corporate finance, working capital finance, insurance, venture capital and private equity, investment banking, broking, and treasury products and services. The company operates in, India, the UK, Canada and Russia. It is headquartered in Mumbai, India and employs about 40,686 people. The company recorded revenues of INR600.5 billion (approximately $14.9 billion) in the financial year ended March 2008, an increase of 45.2% over 2007. The net profit was INR33.9 billion (approximately $0.8 billion) in the financial year 2008, an increase of 35.1% over 2007.

Scope of the Report Provides all the crucial information on ICICI Bank required for business and competitor intelligence needs Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting ICICI Bank in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of ICICI Bank Data is supplemented with details on ICICI Bank history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from ICICI Bank Reasons to Purchase Support sales activities by understanding your customers� businesses better Qualify prospective partners and suppliers Keep fully up to date on your competitors� business structure, strategy and prospects Obtain the most up to date company information available For more information, please visit : ICICI Bank Limited - SWOT Analysis - Business Market Research Reports
As a community-building service, TMCnet allows user submitted content which is not always proofed by TMCnet editors. If you feel this entry is of inferior quality or wish to report it for some reason, please forward the URL to "webedit [AT] tmcnet [DOT] com" with your comments.