View Single Post
Kautilya’s Arthashastra
Old
 (1 (permalink))
nick18_in
nick18_in is a splendid one to beholdnick18_in is a splendid one to beholdnick18_in is a splendid one to beholdnick18_in is a splendid one to beholdnick18_in is a splendid one to beholdnick18_in is a splendid one to behold

Student of MBA at Thakur Institute of Management Studies
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Management Paradise Member

Kautilya’s Arthashastra - September 3rd, 2006

Hi All,

This would be really interesting... I will be posting some articles regularly in this column.. I know the wrtier personally..... & he is really a great guy....

He writes in for Mumbai Mirror.
Advertisements

Best Regards,
Nikhil Gadodia
Consultant -->
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Consultant -->
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Consultant -->

My Blogs
HR Related :

Mixture :

Last edited by nick18_in; September 3rd, 2006 at 03:19 PM..
  Send a message via Yahoo to nick18_in Send a message via MSN to nick18_in Send a message via Skype™ to nick18_in 
Friends: (1)