View Single Post
Re: Should Cell Phones Be Banned in Colleges??
Old
gaurav200x
gaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond repute

Student of Bachelor of Engineering
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Re: Should Cell Phones Be Banned in Colleges?? - September 1st, 2006

What we require is a uniform discipline from all... whether it be students or teachers. I've seen the case that the students are asked to switch off their mobiles before entering the examination halls, whereas the teachers would still have it ON and when they would receive any calls admist the exam, it would disrupt the concentration of every examinee.

Shouldnt the invigilators also be made to follow the same rule, as for the students?

Regards,
Gaurav Mittal

[I][B]Problems in Life? -[/B][/I] [I][B]Visit Uncle Sam's Den[/B][/I]
[I][B] !! [/B][/I][I][B] [/B][/I][U][B]200+ Mb CAT Material[/B][/U]

Would u like to see [I][B]Gaurav Ki Duniya[/B][/I] [I][B]Blog Updated[/B][B] !!! [/B][/I][I][B]

[/B]
[/I]

[I]ONLINE GD[/I][B] - [/B]Schedule FAQs GD Proceeding Concept of Online GD

[I][B]Join [/B][/I][I][B]to get GD notifications, updates[/B][/I][I][B] http://groups.yahoo.com/group/onlinegd [/B][/I]

[B][I]Liked my post? Press the[/I][/B][B][I]button[/I][/B]
Friends: (5)
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: