Mithibai Rocks !!

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Mithibai Rocks, Why you ask ??

A College campus, as big as a lawn , having wooden benches of the shape of the horse and a CCD in the campus isnt the only thing that sets mithibai a class apart.

Mithibaites will totally agree when I say that even the NMites have got hold of Mithibai id cards to enjoy the cool atmosphere of mithibai.

Having done my Junior college from NM, I would say that NM is only as good as mithibai, but then.... Pride your own college Nmites !!

Every class in the college has a A/c , which is a prime reason why i left NM ( oh, and a small reason that i dint score in CET to get admission in NM )

Mithibai is one of the first to have Air conditioned class rooms .

The very famous, road side vada pauns near mithibai are considered a delicacy. Even famous film stars drop by to have a taste of those.

Mithibai also has a faculty that is a class apart, there are the cool profs, the strict profs, and Nair Madam, the most approachable co-ordinator. Dont misunderstand when I say the most approachable, She is VERY VERY STRICT TOO, which has been the secret behind the disciplined students of mithibai.

Oh yes, we also have the very famous, Prof. Parshuram as our faculty. You should definately sit one of his lectures some day.

Too bad, Bipin sir left mithibai, the coolest prof ever known in the history of profs . No mithibaite can disagree on this.

Also, Prof Nair, wonderful orator. A prof that actually loves to teach . Hats off.

A cool atmosphere, experienced faculty, history of film stars, a delite to the taste buds, a campus that rocks, NMIMS in the right , what more does a student want ?? ;)

Last edited:

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
what else do we need ;)

Well a big ground nd campus wer ppl can hangout.. Other dan dat mithibai rocks surely..

milind20

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
couldn't agree with u two more........
mithibai has a campus which i hve never seen in any mumbai college.......
apart frm tht, the profs ofcourse all the facilities, the environment is really amazing...
wonder wat is gonna hppn aftr v pass out frm the coll (if at all v do....lolz)
each nd every mithibaite is gonna miss the college dearly aftr leavin......

MITHIBAI ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!

KARTIKRAITHATHA

oye kartik, i being a Mithibaite,i am in total agreement with you.dont miss other profs like prof.mukul doshi, prof. sowami, prof. nair they are and will be the best yaar.

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Having done my Junior college from NM, I would say that NM is only as good as mithibai, but then.... Pride your own college Nmites !!

Bah !! the battle never ends :p

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Well being management students we need to prove everything what we say. So made a small survery asked 3 friends of NM of what they thought about NMBMS nd if given an option of going to college like mithibai would they take it.. Results very much everyone wanted to change nm though just 1 opted for mithibai from the 3 and other 2 opting for HR.. Still the common thing down here was they wanted to get verboten from N.M..!!

A.J.

Maverick
The thing is, your research is highly inconclusive. It is disputable if the sample was a representative sample.

Plus we've not factored in for "The Grass is greener on the other side" syndrome.

I think the research would be a lot more pertinent if you took students who are neutral as your sample, and asked them which one they would prefer between NM and Mithibai.

I bet I can tell you the results beforehand:)

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Anupam said:
The thing is, your research is highly inconclusive. It is disputable if the sample was a representative sample.

Plus we've not factored in for "The Grass is greener on the other side" syndrome.

I think the research would be a lot more pertinent if you took students who are neutral as your sample, and asked them which one they would prefer between NM and Mithibai.

I bet I can tell you the results beforehand:)

Well you could have surely put these easily easily sayin "Have u checked out on the other end being Mithibai wtz da opinion down there"..!! :frusty:

Well surely would love to answer that well when i say i asked the people of NMBMS they directly become representative sample as they coincide at NM. Secondly well had even asked people that is "BMS" students of Mithibai and they were pretty much happy with they pertaining college environment and professors. When provided an option to go for NM they told me that if being asked directly after S.Y.J.C they would have surely opted NM but now knowing NM much more they wanna stay back home @ MIthibai'z..!!:pop2:

milind20

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
U put it absolutelu right bhavin......

infact i have a friend in NMBMS (I will not disclose her name) who always borrows notes and all other study materials from me.....

she also says - "NMBMS really is "SICK". We are not taught everything in here. Certainly Mithibai is better than the two."

But sadly as Bhavin put it correctly, it is the wrong notion about NM that people have and hence opt for NM after 12th and then they regret their decision.

psst: I am an ex NMiite.

Wow man !!!!!!!! I am proud to be a Mithibaiite...

Last edited:

A.J.

Maverick
Unfortunately I was busy with some 'other stuff' on the 14th, so I couldn't reply as I hadn't seen this post.:big_grin:

Alright then, let's see what you have to say...

bhavin_3 said:
Well surely would love to answer that well when i say i asked the people of NMBMS they directly become representative sample as they coincide at NM.

Alright, so you're trying to tell me that 3......WOW!, three people, are representative of NMBMS???

Surely not, as I know you're a lot more intelligent than to believe that. So there goes your first point, down the drain.

bhavin_3 said:
Secondly well had even asked people that is "BMS" students of Mithibai and they were pretty much happy with they pertaining college environment and professors. When provided an option to go for NM they told me that if being asked directly after S.Y.J.C they would have surely opted NM but now knowing NM much more they wanna stay back home @ MIthibai'z..!!:pop2:

Now aren't we being highly subjective here??
Firstly, as I've mentioned before, it's highly disputable if the people you selected are representative of the majority. And the presumptions they make about NM are quite jocurlarly, I might add. Whatever do they mean by saying "knowing NM"??
Secondly, I've seen people from Dahanukar college saying that they'd rather stay at Dahanukar than join Mithibai. Does that make Dahanukar better than Mithibai??? Surely you've got to be kidding.

A.J.

Maverick
milind20 said:
U put it absolutelu right bhavin......

infact i have a friend in NMBMS (I will not disclose her name) who always borrows notes and all other study materials from me.....

she also says - "NMBMS really is "SICK". We are not taught everything in here. Certainly Mithibai is better than the two."

So your entire argument is based upon what your friend told you...

Hate to break it to you, dude....but you'd realise that relying on hearsay isn't even admissible in the court of law.
And whatever does "everything" mean?? :loco:

milind20 said:
But sadly as Bhavin put it correctly, it is the wrong notion about NM that people have and hence opt for NM after 12th and then they regret their decision.

psst: I am an ex NMiite.

Wow man !!!!!!!! I am proud to be a Mithibaiite...

Wrong notion??
Now I'll give you some facts to chew upon......just check the number of people from NM in the University merit list, and please compare them with the same from Mithibai and get back to me.

Fine, so you wanna talk about extra-curricular activities......Drishti is bigger than Colosseum every year. Even if you dispute that, you cannot say that it's the other way round.

And Umang is one of the biggest fests in Mumbai.....and what about Mithibai?
Kshitij eh??...the less said the better.

Do get back to me when you've got some facts.:)

Last edited:

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Anupam said:
Alright, so you're trying to tell me that 3......WOW!, three people, are representative of NMBMS???

Surely not, as I know you're a lot more intelligent than to believe that. So there goes your first point, down the drain. .

Orite so the sample is small i havent built a wall of China in researching these very subject but than Yes they are representatives and you cannot deny to what they have to say.:) Now i wouldnt waste much time on explaining that coz well there is some kind of research done down here at the least rather than me jst yelling that ma coll is best which is the case .

Anupam said:
Now aren't we being highly subjective here??
Firstly, as I've mentioned before, it's highly disputable if the people you selected are representative of the majority. And the presumptions they make about NM are quite jocurlarly, I might add. Whatever do they mean by saying "knowing NM"??
Secondly, I've seen people from Dahanukar college saying that they'd rather stay at Dahanukar than join Mithibai. Does that make Dahanukar better than Mithibai??? Surely you've got to be kidding.

Now lets see highly subject :pound: .. Lemme put these across when i am about to talk to a stranger i would say mithibai is the love of ma life just to boost about mithibai but when i would be talkin to a person whom i know than i would be speaking verity. The convo was somethin like man damn we missing out from xyz what you have and zyx what you have. I just hope i was in your shoes and these information is after having each and every pros and cons being very much cerebrated into. So lets see what was the word again subjective hmm hw abt conclusive sounds better. :horn:

Last edited:

A.J.

Maverick
bhavin_3 said:
Orite so the sample is small i havent built a wall of China in researching these very subject but than Yes they are representatives and you cannot deny to what they have to say.:)

Trust me, I can.

bhavin_3 said:
Now i wouldnt waste much time on explaining that coz well there is some kind of research done down here at the least rather than me jst yelling that ma coll is best which is the case .

A) I never yelled that "ma college is best":big_grin:
B) Unproven research which seemingly is highly erroneous is an absolute waste. I'm sure you must have heard the quote about "a little knowledge......."

bhavin_3 said:
Lemme put these across when i am about to talk to a stranger i would say mithibai is the love of ma life just to boost about mithibai but when i would be talkin to a person whom i know than i would be speaking verity. The convo was somethin like man damn we missing out from xyz what you have and zyx what you have. I just hope i was in your shoes and these information is after having each and every pros and cons being very much cerebrated into.

To be honest, what you've written is highly incomprehensible. I'm unable to see how what you've said is pertinent to the discussion we're having.

bhavin_3 said:
So lets see what was the word again subjective hmm hw abt conclusive sounds better. :horn:

Man, now I know you're kidding me!!!

Conclusive.......yeah right!! (note the sarcasm please)

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Anupam said:
Trust me, I can.

Surely dude would love to see that

Anupam said:
A) I never yelled that "ma college is best":big_grin:
B) Unproven research which seemingly is highly erroneous is an absolute waste. I'm sure you must have heard the quote about "a little knowledge......."

C'mon havnt yelled duh well hv never proved also that nmbms is better than mithibai

Anupam said:
To be honest, what you've written is highly incomprehensible. I'm unable to see how what you've said is pertinent to the discussion we're having.
Man, now I know you're kidding me!!!

Conclusive.......yeah right!! (note the sarcasm please)

Totally pertinent :laugh: . I just wanted to prove that the opinion provided by nmbms student arent biased they are unbiased views..!! Now its upon you how well do u take it..!!

milind20

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Well this could go on and on and on !!!!!
For now though, let us agree upon the thread title !!!!!
Anupam, may be opening a new thread on NM 'may' help you....