wincoat coating company

sachin singh

i have project on material management. we had to visited one manufacturing organisation and to gather all iformation related to material managemenr. we visited 'wincoat coating company' which coat colour on medicine.but we didn't got much information. can u help me . sachin singh (sybms)

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Re: help

sachin singh said:
i have project on material management. we had to visited one manufacturing organisation and to gather all iformation related to material managemenr. we visited 'wincoat coating company' which coat colour on medicine.but we didn't got much information. can u help me . sachin singh (sybms)

if u want help on tht particular companuy only tht u visited.. thn i dnt thnk..e1 specifically can help u... u gotta exract info frm visit n company ppl.. ne other specific point on whch u want help...plz reply bac.. wil try 2 solve asap

MAXDROIT

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

whth elp u exactly need sachin.......wuld be able to guide u if u give specifics details....do u ned info regardin comapny or wht....

sachin singh

since we visited coating company we have to make project on material department related with material which include typpes of buying material ,bill of material ,material handling,etc. I want to know what more content i can addin my project. i need all kind of information which is related with material in any way.

Hey sachin, as you mentioned that you are going to visit a company and need to gather all the information related to material management. So i am providing you a presentation which will help you in conducting your visit to a company. So please download and check it.

Attachments

• A plant visit.pdf
    755.4 KB · Views: 0